Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 1.5 grams of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abraham275, Jan 24, 2015.

1. I keep a coin in my grinder to collect more keif... plus, you're inhaling combusted butane and plant matter. So I can't see why you'd be grossed out by a coin touching your bud. Especially when you touch dirtier things with your hands on a near daily basis...

2. Stop fucking with the noobs.  The question can't be answered from pictures but that's no reason to give him obviously bullshit answers.

3. You got 1.5 grams for 30$ so no you didn't get ripped off if that's what the prices are there.

4.  1.5 grams for $30 is a ripoff no matter what.  It costs about $10-$20 per ounce to grow it.

5. Is that an exclusive fish lighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I think he is more concerned with the average street prices.
    10-15 a g usually

7. Germs die off most surfaces within a few days.

8. I have seen bud vacuum sealed to hell, a nickle sized nug weighed 1 gram.

Is the bud extremely dense? 

9. Looks about right, but you should of only paid about $10 so yes you did get ripped off

10. I got jipped lots and lost money getting a scale soon too. I think you got jipped, not sure exact weights but this is what I gathered off the internet.

($5= .03 $10= .06 $20= 1.2 $50=3.5)

So a dub which is 1.2 and a nickel which weighs .03 should come up to 1.5 grams for $25 not $30

11. 30 bucks for a gram and a half... damn im glad i live in a medical state

I'll bet you still get ripped off.  It costs about $10/ounce to grow.

That's after you get the whole rig set up right?

It really doesn't take much,  Most people overdo it, but yes.

15. "should have" because everywhere in the United states weed is less than $10/g

The fact of the matter is that just about every single seller is a ripoff artist.  People are paying  WAY more than the cost of production.

17. That's why I'm going to start growing soon. Got seeds already.

18. Hard to tell. Ive had some Querkle where .5 grams looks like 1 or even over one. 
    Completely depends on weight. If its a denser but Id say yes to 1.5.
    Best advice is buy a scale and dont buy from shady people that will rip you off

19. Over here it is ridiculous you get 0.8g for £10 is dearer than fkn GOLD!! 😠