Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 1.5 grams of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abraham275, Jan 24, 2015.

1. #1 Abraham275, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    So yesterday I bought 1.5 grams of weed for 30 dollars, I'm wondering if I'm getting ripped off, so I'll post some pictures and hopefully yall can help me out
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

2. Pls Reply :) all help is appreciated :D
    Here is another picture
    image.jpg

3. Nah bro that's 5.1 grams you struck gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. There is no possible way to determine the weight without a scale. But it looks like a gram or just a bit more... probably not a full 1.5. you also got the same prices i do over here.
    But buy a scale. It will save you so much trouble and money in the long run. You can get them for like 5 bucks on amazon.

5. You didn't get ripped off. That looks to be about 1.5 pounds.

6. OP this guy is just fucking with you. ignore him

7. No that's only 1.44.

8. #8 Blue Dreamer, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    1.5 grams for $30!? I get dank for $10/g!  :eek:

To answer your tagged questions, (why put questions in the tags by the way?) I can't tell how much it is without a scale, (density is factor) and it looks like decent bud... closeups could help with telling how "good" the bud is.

edit: two people already fucking with this guy, not cool

9. In all honestly that's probably about 1.5.

Of course, for about half the price of that weed you could get a scale and be sure.

10. OP this guy is a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. no it's a penis

get a scale

12. Yes, I agree, I'll buy a scale when I get the opportunity to, but as of now, I really have no choice but try to get answers from more experienced Stoners and what not, Thanks for The replay, so just for reasurance, does it look like 1.5 grams? Or at least close to it?

13. I'll help you answer, I suppose... Is it dense bud? Or does it feel "fluffy?" 

14. looks to be about 1g to me. But as said, the only way to really tell is to weigh it.

15. I can joke about the weight if I want. The weight looks on to me, hence why I said he looks like he did alright.

16. The biggest bud in the picture is extremely dense, it's not fluffy at all, I can gently press on it and it won't fall apart or anything.

17. #18 Deleted member 839659, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    Looks like a bit more than 1,5. Don't let the bud touch the coins. Do you know how many thousands dirty crotch scratching hands have touched those coins, that's disgusting. when i get a coin from the 70s or 80s i wanna fucking vomit in the face of the person who handed it to me.

18. Looks like some dense nugs. Should weigh out close enough I'd imagine.

19. It LOOKS close to 1.5 grams. But it could be one gram, or half a gram, or even less than that. That's what I'm saying. There really is no way to tell without a scale. Nobody here can provide you with an accurate answer.