Question about The Doctor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by bfeeney1, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Hi, Newbie here. I'm fairly new to growing (1 year). I bought 3 fem Doctor seeds and got a fem Critical and 2 reg Haze free. I grew one of each to start, they all grew great, even the Haze turned out to be female. The Doctor and the Critical are both 8 week plants so they were done first. Both had nice stinky trich covered buds, everything looked perfect. I dried and cured them slowly like I've read online. Once they were ready to smoke I quickly noticed that the Doctor didn't do anything, I got a bigger buzz from my crap regular stuff. The Critical was better but not where it should be. I planted another Doctor seed and let it grow, bloom and harvest and got the same results. My question is- how can a bud that stinks so good and can stick on a wall with all the trichs not get you high? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Could be growing conditions, drying, curing, strain, any number of things could have resulted in this. What are your growing conditions?

3. To be honest, sub-pro. I have a 4x2x5 tent, carbon filter on 4" exhaust fan, I used many CFL's (blue and orange shades), Miracle-Gro soil (I know...) and water. It was a beginner setup, I've since got the HPS light, Fox Farms nutes and soil. I know my setup wasn't ideal for that grow but I didn't think it would affect things that much. The buds look and smell absolutely great but it's like it has 0% THC.