First time smoking weed - Really bad experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FionaEffy, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Yeah, I know what you mean... it's just that it's impossible to make decisions for others though you can give recommendations. 

I'm against smoking cigarettes as well but I won't tell someone not to do it, because that's impossible. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it, haha.

I'm completely chill man, I was just making a statement... and you edited my post in your reply to make me sound like an ass.  :(

2. Sadly many moons ago :( ....around 20 to be almost exact lol. 

Just the fact you have joined GC in order to discuss the way you felt shows me that you will no doubt be trying it again in the future...just be around good people, in a safe environment, and I promise you the next time you make a post, it will be to announce how magical this precious weed is! :) 

3. Whether the OP is 16 or 60 makes no real difference to me personally....I'm sure GC has to abide by certain laws, therefore no under 18's, but regardless of that restriction, a 14 year old can still join, because nobody enforces said restriction. 

Which is a good thing, because it's way better that a 14 year old can look to somewhere like GC for help or assistance if they have a bad experience with weed.....some laws and rules are specifically designed to be flexible. ;)

Oh, and OP, not saying you are 14 lol.....just generalizing. :) 

If I wanted to edit your post to make you look like an ass I would do something like this

:) 

On a serious note you're right and I edited my post cause I actually misread your last statement, I thought you keep questioning if he's an adult.

I still don't buy that you were only making a statement though :p

Just telling the rules as they are. I believe anyone that's interested in herb should be able to discuss it as long as they're responsible with it, regardless of age... as long as they are at least a teen that knows what they're getting themselves in to. You don't gotta smoke to visit GC... OP doesn't even smoke often evidently. 

6. I'll have what he's having.

Best buds for life.

7. Different strokes for different folks. Some people like the intense things that you described, some not. A big reason why you got like that is because you smoked too much for your first time and you did it before you went to school. That's just asking for paranoia. I think theres this myth among people who have never smoked before that weed is all chill and super relaxing and totally takes the edge off. It CAN do that, but there is another side to it, which you expierenced. A lot of it has to do with your individual brain chemistry. Next time you smoke, just smoke less and do it in a comfortable setting where you can just lay back and chill, without any pressure of people knowing your high, or having to be somewhere at a certain time. etc...

He? Im a girl hahah

9. #49 FionaEffy, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015

I would rather want it if it wasnt at school :b

10. You shouldn't have done it before school your first time.  That's just the fact behind it.  School fucking sucks.  You have to be there early in the morning, there's teachers and sometimes police everywhere, there's tons of other kids there and most of them are assholes, you have to follow RULES which are stricter than laws so you feel like you're always being watched, you might have a test or assignment to do, you may have to speak in front of the class... COMPLETELY OPPOSITE OF A POSITIVE MINDSET.

You need to go to a friend's house where you know NO ONE will bother you and smoke and hang out there.  Or, smoke and go see an IMAX 3D movie in a movie theater.  It may be scary getting in past the employees, but no scarier than going to school.  In an IMAX 3D movie, you can enjoy your high in the dark knowing you won't be bothered by people and they won't see you.  Plus you can get badass snacks and bake out to a 3D movie.  I've seen the craziest Imax movies ever.  Jurassic Park 3D, The Hobbit 3D, Prometheus 3D, Edge of Tomorrow 3D, John Wick, TOY STORY 3, Avengers... way more I can't even name off the top of my head.

Okay but can you ever get that high, like the first time? or is my first time just wasted?

That sounds fuuun! :O

12. Are you asking like if the first time you smoke will be the highest you'll get, and will you not be able to enjoy a high that much again?  If so, the answer is no, you have plenty of badass highs ahead of you.  I bet if you rolled up .5 of some good chronic (about 10 dollars worth roughly if you're in the United States) into a j or blunt and smoked it by yourself, you would be higher than you were this time.  Especially if you take bigger hits and are in a better mindset.  Then eventually you'll find concentrates and hash which are super potent.  Or edibles.  I mean, once you take bong hits you're going to get way higher.  Look up "waterfall bong" or "gravity bong" and make one of those.  Just one hit will probably fuck you up.

13. #53 FionaEffy, Jan 24, 2015

Yea my two friends said that too, I dont think I wanna go all psychotic crazy haha, I just wanna chill
    I guess I'll just take it slow for now, or else I think im gonna have a heart attack lol
    The thing I'm worrying the most about is, if I'm gonna feel that 'invisible screw' going in and out of my heart again
    That was really the worst.

14. I had this exact experience the first time i still feel most of the things you explained but they are now positive for me
    people that are not easily ajustable to change may feel uncomfortable or even panicky especially if you have a rock bottom tolorence wait a week or so and try it again (not before school) and try to stay calm maybe even enjoy it the other thing you could do is take 1-2 hits and see how you feel and work up to getting really vaked that way you are always fomfortable with your leval of highness good kuck and youll gey it eventually

15. Thank youuu
    But are you high right now? cause ur spelling is kinda bad :b

16. You got too high. Most of these symptoms are completely normal. When you smoke weed, you can't expect to see reality the same way you do when you're sober. This can come as a surprise for some people. Smoke 3-4 puffs AT HOME or at a trustworthy friends' house where you won't get caught. Don't smoke at school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Look up derealization and depersonalization ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #58 FionaEffy, Jan 24, 2015

I just didnt expect it at all! Nobody ever told me that it would be completely different from reality.
    I thought it was gonna be more like being drunk :b

Okaayy

I dont think I have that
    Im starting to feel better now

19. The derealization/depersonalization happend to me my first time. It took 1 1/2 weeks to realize its all in my head and then it slowly fadded away. Then I smoked again an didnt get that at all. I actually miss that derealization/depersonalization feeling. Anyways thats not perminate it will go away. Youll be fine and when u smoke again, go in with a positive attitude, an dont do It at school till ur tolerance is up. Ohh also whenever u start thinkin megitive though or parinoia, try to just brush it off and enjoy the feeling, go get lost in a movie, game, book, or anything u enjoy. Have fun.

20. #60 Popesack, Jan 24, 2015
    What grade are you in?
    My advice try it again outside of school with your friends. If you bug out again then weed isnt for you right now. Not a big deal, it actually means you could focus your time on things other than getting high. Which aint bad