First time smoking weed - Really bad experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FionaEffy, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Dont smoke grass before or at school. Dont take it with you to school. Dont hang out with other kidz who are smoking it bfore school theyll end up getting you in trouble. Please take some experienced advice, ive been there an done all that. While your still going to school, smoke a little if ya have to but not all the time. if ya end up likin it, youve graduated high school, smoke up an enjoy. Just use common sense. Your parents would appreciate your discretion as well;)

Yea of course it was fun (and really wierd at the same time) but I couldnt just laugh or say it out loud when I was at school! That was the problem. I was too anxious that I'd get caught

I like to relax and chill

I just didnt know 1/3 could do that much, haha. How many hits would you think is enough?

3. #23 Blue Dreamer, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    There are some newcomer complaints in OP's post... it's just the dissociation and magnified senses that you're feeling. I wish I could get that fucked up off of 1/3 of a joint, it takes me a good few bong rips to do that  :bongin:

4. #24 FionaEffy, Jan 24, 2015

Yeah you are right about the first thing. But wtf I dont understand how some people arent so much in pain, and they get diagnosed.

Next time I wanna do it with my bestfriend, inside, while i eat a lot of food. Cause man, I didnt eat before smoking, and after two hours I almost couldnt bare it, I felt almost like a vampire, who just needed to eat SOMETHING

Why would you wish to get that fucked up?

Nah they won't get me in trouble, they don't care what I do. It was my idea to smoke, anyway. 
    And btw If my parents ever found out, they'd kill me. Hell, they dont even know I smoke cigarettes :smoke:

6. My first time getting high was before school (during STAR testing in high school) and I had an awful time. When I walked, it felt like I wasntw in control of my legs, my heart was racing, I couldn't stand up without feeling like I was going to pass out. I had moments of "blackouts" as well. But I knew that I was probably just really scared, and I needed to try again in a more chill place. Been fine ever since then.

I'm a bit confused - are you complaining that you were looking to get diagnosed and the doctor refused you? 

For fun on the weekend, lol... with buddies. I sometimes just keep ripping it to see how high I can get without passing out.

[​IMG]

9. I'm pretty sure you're underage... you have to be 18 to be on this site. 

No, its just that some people who's in real pain, dont get help, and its not fair for them.

Great

12. The only advice I could give is to embrace it! I sat in bed the other night thinking I can't close my eyes! I'm too high! And that was after 2 joints. Now if your in this state of too high just sit back and think ffs okay I'm too high lets ride it out until I'm chill.

Realising your too high and just accepting it really helps calm me down in the situation.

Sorry if that made no sense, smoked about half hour ago 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Nah Im definately 18 :b

Thanks!

14. And I'm pretty sure you don't work for GC....probably best to trust those that do to do their jobs. 

15. Don't front man, I was just making a statement. I was letting OP know the rules...

Alrighty... I'm curious, why would you parents care about you smoking cigarettes if you're an adult? Other than just the shock factor, they should know that you can make your own decisions and hold the responsibilities and consequences behind them...

16. Rereading this reminded me of my first weed experience, which I'm thankful for because I had long forgotten it! :)

I was 14 or 15, a friend turned up at the local park with a 10 pound lump of solids (all that was available back then)....we stuck a hole into a bottle, used a kit kat foil wrapper as the gauze, and proceeded to get very very high.....a lot of people comment about how you are never able to get as high as you do the first time...I believe this! 

The next however long it was we spent going between insane amounts of laughter, to trying to remember how to walk, and at one point ending up at a disused power station, upon which I needed to break down the door and climb to the top, because it was the best vantage point for shooting at the cowboys that were about to arrive. 

I spent probably hours, sitting there, looking out at an empty road, listening to the town clock strike every 15 minutes, convinced that it wasn't long before they would arrive. 

Not sure what I would have done if they did, seeing as I live in the UK, didn't have a gun, and was completely stoned out of my face! lol. 

I have never been as stoned as that to this day....no matter how hard I have tried! :)

Cause my parents are REALLY against that stuff - you have no Idea.

18. No drama mate, but if you aren't being paid to uphold the GC t&c's, it's probably best to let them do it. :)

And I'm a parent, I wouldn't want my kids smoking cigarettes whether they are 13 or 30?.....you can always make your own decisions, just doesn't necessarily mean they are the right ones. 

Ahaha sounds like it was fun :b How long ago was this?

20. #40 JewishVolcano, Jan 24, 2015

Human is the only specie in the existence that instead of seeking to solve a problem will complain about how unfair it is that noone is solving it for him :smoke:  I don't mean to pick on you I just really find it funny nowdays

You need to chill sir :smoke:

I can almost picture it how you would count seconds to when you're 18 so that you can click 'enter' on those adulty sites. Perhaps sometimes you would be tempted but you would always push 'leave' at the very last time :D