Jrass dwc perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jras2218, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Yeah those Hot shot strips did great for me. Will always use them from now on. They killed all the bugs. I caught it very early on and was lucky. Ladybugs was an option as well. I inspect daily for anything. Webs appeared overnight and I wanted action ASAP. Luckily the strips were on sale and I bought a bunch. It's been several weeks now, no webs or bugs of any kind in the tent or room.

2. Quick lil update sorry about the lights but here is a shot of the WW x PE
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427692473.375430.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427692501.174701.jpg

Leaf structure is starting to make me think she maybe a lil widow dominate, oh well if I don't like her I have another 52 to try haha

G

3. Ok couple ore pics here is pe just cropped all of them
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694498.443867.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694513.143423.jpg

Here is the WW

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694542.160302.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694558.393980.jpg
    And here is the holy grail kush
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694660.743667.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694763.526608.jpg

While at my buddies house he let the Grail stretch too much without cropping them kinda fucks me a little but nothing I can't come back from as you can see the differences in the others and the kush

G

4. Here's a group shot you can see the black diesel and cheese candy in there too, the WW x PE is just off to the side

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427694877.625942.jpg

G

5. That's awesome.. congrats on that cause those Lil buggers can sure cause some stress.. the polar opposite of why we do what we do.. looking great by the way, killer plants... just ordered some more seed.. TOXIC, by RIPPER SEEDS. I'm curious about this plant.. look, well, TOXIC.

6. Thanks I appreciate it.

7. Checked out the trichs on the cheese
    Candy and black diesel, diesel is approximately 70% cloudy and 29% clear and a 1% split between underdeveloped and Amber, so she still has more time which is about right according to the estimated flower time, cheese candy on the other hand is about 85% cloudy 5% Amber 5% purple and 5% underdeveloped. So time to cut nutrients besides add.27 and ph the solution to 5.5 and...wait.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427755940.629716.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427755952.813053.jpg

G

8. #108 Hydro42O, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    That is awesome! Beautiful buds man.

9. Thanks hydro, I don't think cheese candy is gonna make the cut tho. The yield looks rather low and I know I had severe cold issues due to inlaws but the diesel has received the exact same everything ppms cold environment and even experienced some issues due to the cold that the cc didn't. And I can always tell what kind of yield I'll get and potential of the plant by looking at the roots. The cheese candy roots are half the size of the diesel or PE and even smaller than the widow's and the widow has fairly small root structure but widows nugs are dense as fuck so growing it longer is a good solution. Which is no big deal it was a free seed and o still have my tutankhamon to pop which I know is a good strain and high yielder. Oh well no bifgu it will be nice smoke I'm sure and knowledge gained

G

10. I'm sure that'll be some great smooth tasting herb. Mine is ready to pluck in the coming days.

11. Ahhh yes the second best part of growing herb the harvest, And by the looks of it hydro your trimming shouldn't take too long with nice bud to leaf ratio I've seen in your pics. The best part about growing herb is consuming 😋

G

12. Indeed what a journey it is from start to finish. And thanks. It's a continuous learning curve and changing strains every grow makes it fun and rewarding. This is a first for me on the variety seed production as well as the sap.

13. Yea making seeds is a pretty cool twist to everything I mean we do our damnedest to make sure we have no seeds, then we decide when is time and who gets pollinated with who and then we get to grow our little creations up...then smoke em haha. What are you thinking as far as trying to grow your creations. Do one at a time or what?

G

14. So true haha.
    I have older fem pollen that I used. Lemon skunk, g13, black water, and jamaican.
    New pollen from recently harvested mothers. Ghost train, deep purple, p91, PE, and Caramello.

It might be seed variety overload for the plants systems to handle lol.

Depending on outcome of seeds I'll probably grow 2 or 3 at a time to experiment with.

15. Here is a couple more shots 1st pics are of the black diesel clone
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427832057.041729.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427832071.357898.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427832090.657978.jpg

And here is another shot of WWxPE
    with a little better lighting.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427832130.640997.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427832142.541269.jpg

G

16. Looking great.

17. Thanks hydro, this cross deff looks indica dominate, I'm soooo excited to see how it turns out I feel like a impatient new grower again hahaha

G

18. lol it's exciting man.

19. I'm currently on flush for both black diesel and cheese candy, the last week I've been running the add .27 from dutchmaster which they say to on final flush and also note some times growers experience extra growth while running. I've never had it happen on others strains to where they just finish up normally like pistils start to recede and calyx's swell, well cheese candy is showing new growth on top of all the buds I scoped them out and within 6hrs they turn milky. Diesel on the other hand is doing like the rest have but that poor girl was affected by some bad ph fluctuations and didn't like it when she had to be moved to the cold garage for a week. Oh well thought was interesting to see that thought I would post about it.

G

20. Veg room is getting out of hand pineapple is trying to take over...lil bully. I'm not expecting inlaws or visitors for over two months so I think I'm going to bring the screen back into the flower room and put the pineapple, widow, holy grail kush, and black diesel all in the screen it will be a screen of multiple goodness. I'm going to continue to veg the pe widow cross as she's still fairly small and I also have a carmello that pooped and tutankhamon.

G