Jrass dwc perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jras2218, Jan 24, 2015.

1. I'll move them to the fridge. Thanks. I hope the pollen is still good. Here's a pic of it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425260240.671999.jpg
    You can see some of the pollen residue on the left side. Only time will tell.
    The ghost sample from a week ago was pretty good. I felt floaty after 2 hits. Citrusy train flavor. Very potent. Can't wait to try the final cured product. It has a sticky dry feel.

Very helpful info Str8. I'll try again with other little pineapples if this time around doesn't take.

2. Mmmm mmmm I love me some citrus probably one of my favorite flavors besides diesel, and still trying to find my mystery super piney tasting strain in the 90's.

G

3. Then i think you would enjoy the ghost train. I have seeds from the late 80's and 90's I saved, none of which popped yet that I tried. I miss that pine too.

4. Well final weight pretty much like I anticipated 115 grams total 4.107 oz's so overall we are on schedule let's hope this pineapple gives me at least 6 and won't be upset if she surprises me with more

G

5. Candy shot of some widow

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425536424.030911.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425536436.417481.jpg

G

6. Very nice. How does it taste?
    Speaking of widow/ spiders I got a surprise yesterday. I noticed webs on my plants and buckets. These are all the clones from harvested mothers. The tent too when I opened it. I bought the hotshot strips. 6 of them. 4 in the tent and 2 in the room. All fans off. Except intake on couple times.
    Sealed the room. I hope they will be ok. I have to wear a mask if I go in there. I am hoping I can remove the strips in couple days from the tent and leave all 6 in the room. They started working on my Pineapple Express that's flowering from the bottom. I asked in the plants and problems section and Poke gave some great suggestions. It's looking like spider mites so far.

7. The widow taste is best described as a generic weed taste good but pretty plain, the high is a ass kicker deff a night time smoke. Damn man spider mites are not good they reproduce so fast a friend local grower had them a few years ago and he needed up having to close shop kill all and wait a month before restarting. If you can get them under control fast you might have a chance. Sorry to hear about that's pests suck. Anyways I hope the eradication goes well.

G

8. Nice on the widow. I'll have to try growing it one of these times.

I couldn't believe my eyes man when i first saw a web, then another. And more. Difficult to see it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425606853.244413.jpg

It's a bummer. Thanks, I hope they go away just trying to finish this last harvest before quarantine. I Hope the strips work. My first encounter with the Borg.

9. I'll look for that thread but what kinda info did he give you?

G

10. Where is the webbing I can't see, is it on the actual plant? If so look at under side of leaves with magnifying glass or if you have a pocket microscope you can zoom in and really see but if they are spider mites you'll see them and you'll see them moving around. Being so young you might have a good chance of getting rid of but you need to bleach absolutely everything down your tent buckets then switch buckets bleach the tubing pretty much everything you can. Then you might have to repeat the process they are the worst pest to have, oh and the cooler the temps the better it slows down reproduction speed, sorry I'm just trying to throw info out there that I remember from his experience it was probably 7 years ago he felt with it but he had a lot more plants and he caught it late into flower.

G

11. If you look just to the right of my airline, between the two buckets, you can see a web that breaks into 3. From one bucket to another. Towards the top rim. The webs are also in the hydroton & plants and made bridges quickly.
    The thread is in
    Sick plants and problems
    Then first sticky
    Sick plant? Ask question here thread.
    I appreciate all the info. Thanks.
    After this next harvest, I'll bleach and clean everything in the room and tent. I lowered the ballast to 75% to help keep it cool

Poke mentioned to turn off all fans, except the room fan. For four days. 3 days left.
    Room is sealed. I think I may have caught this thing early on, because I inspect daily for any issues.
    It was progressing fast when discovered. I hope these hot shot strips do the job. Many growers praise them.

12. Yea I was just reading up on them and I see people deff praising them. Hope it works and since you caught them so early sounds like you have the best chance 👍.

G

13. I sure hope so.

14. Well inlaws are coming in next weekend again oh joy,thankfully pineapple and my auto sugar black rose are done and ready to be chopped now the goal is to have them dried and jarred before Friday. Here is a shot of the sugar black rose before I chopped and I'll take a pic later today when I'm chopping the pineapple.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425856194.050118.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425856215.247676.jpg

G

15. Here is Pineapple Express ready for the axe 3 pics are 3 diff angles to give you a idea of her size.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425870421.662831.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425870446.029039.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425870457.062988.jpg

G

16. Had about 18 nugs of this size or better. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425936929.050025.jpg

And the aftermath smaller nugs but still descent.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425936996.649651.jpg

G

17. After all this trimming could just be me being fatigued but going to guess more around 8 oz's total

G

18. 2 rows of auto sugar black rose and 9 rows of Pineapple Express. I love it when I have a full box of some sticky icky.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426008808.775478.jpg

G

19. Almost all of the pineapple is in jars have 2 rows left then they are all in the cure phase. Still hard to judge on weight we will see. On the other hand I germinated two of my White Widow x Pineapple Express seeds they sprouted and went into cubes today. I'm hoping I eventually get one that is pe dominate but with the chunky trichome development of the white widow. Here goes nothing...something.

G

20. Total weight on Pineapple Express is 184g so 6.57oz's right on track so far.

G