Jrass dwc perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jras2218, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Hey hydro I wanted you to take a look at this one pic you can see the crop points, same plant two different angles
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424722263.295590.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424722299.545152.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424722342.977860.jpg
    The last pic is of a branch that i pollinated this one I did lightly and so far I can see about 7 seeds, it's white widow crossed with feminized Pineapple Express pollen

G

• Like Like x 2
  2. #42 jras2218, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
    No , the reason they got so bushy is all due to the super cropping, you take your tallest branch/branches pinch the stem slightly fracturing it turn 90 degrees do the same and bend it over gently this sends auxins to other branches getting them beefy and bushy it's essentially same results as topping without loosing any major budsites. I'm against cutting the tops of plants and loosing good budsites only stuff I cut is sites that get no good lighting. 1 you don't get popcorn nugs and 2. Your tops get bigger. If you go to the second page on this thread and look at the first picture that is the cheese candy the day I put into flowering right after I cropped her.

G

3. Very nice G
    She healed herself along with reinforcement thickening.
    No signs whatsoever of the break.
    Just short meaty branches to hold those giant tops.
    Makes perfect sense.

4. Good looking out man. I will not be topping my next rip and see how this works. Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Here is a shot of the widow day 56 she's got about 8-10% Amber still about another week

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424884540.867683.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424884920.984783.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424884933.317724.jpg

G

• Like Like x 3
  6. All I see in this thread is awesomeness! 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very nice G.

8. Haha thanks crankz and hydro I appreciate it.

G

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks like the seed production is going well.
    Mine shows no sign of seeds so far. Just hairs.

10. Usually when I pollinate next day or two I see the pistils i pollinated change color to orange then start to recede back into the calyx then you start to see the swelling once she is nice and fat resist the urge to take a peak when they are almost done the calyx will start to open on its own and you can see the progression of the seed usually brown with little spotting give her more time and you get the nice tiger stripe.

G

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's nice.
    I'm afraid perhaps mine did not take. No indication yet. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425035201.723715.jpg

12. What week you in again hydro for that pineapple and how many days ago did you pollinate.

Starting to chop the widow most of its ready continue tmrw as its getting to late tonight.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425108406.201259.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425108417.901602.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425108430.018929.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425108445.001334.jpg
    And that's my first white widow x Pineapple Express seed

G

• Like Like x 1
  13. I love the chunky trichs on this strain interested to see how these crossed seeds turn out

G

14. #54 Hydro42O, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Growing nicely dude well done.
    The candy shot and seed look awesome!

My PE clone is on day 36 flowering.
    I painted some of the tops about 11 days ago. It's growing fast and furious. Demanding more space in the tent to spread out.

15. Oh man 11 days ago those pistols should have receded by now, maybe they did and new growth grew on top of where seeds are so you can't see them I hope. You usually need 3-4 weeks for a nice mature seed sometimes longer, mine has been 4 maybe a day or two longer and still shows needs some more time. I have about half of the widow harvested I'll finish up tmrw and leave the branch that has seeds on for a week or so longer A. To recover B. To finish up the seeds. All in all I'm satisfied with this grow this widow I only did 2 1/2 weeks in veg then onto flower and from what I see looks like a nice 4 oz's, pineapple had 3 weeks veg and she's looking like a solid 6 oz harvest.
    So far I'm pleased with how it's going pretty much the numbers I've anticipated, still have auto sugar black rose which looks like she's starting to finish up, black diesel who's starting to look like a beast and cheese candy who did a bit of stretching in flower so excited to get the full tally on one full cycle.

G

• Like Like x 2
  16. Impressive on the projected harvests.
    I'll look again at lights on for signs. If not, then I'll have to paint sooner. I may have attempted to late into flowering.

17. Even if it was late in flower they still will pollinate, makes me curious on your pollen, how old was pollen and how did you store? If I remember right you got yours of a female plant that had little sacs on her at the end, right. Those sacs opened on their own and you tapped into some kind of container or bag or something. Also to be noted sometimes that pollen maybe a little unstable when coming from a stressed plant that's why I use collodial silver solution it's a little bit less stress and more often than not get a pretty stabile plant from them. Just food for thought, be sure to check all around on the plant two pollen is so small if you tap the paint brush just a inch above the nug I've seen it start to drift before, so maybe/hopefully you may have a seed in another location near by. Any ways fingers crossed hydro, how is your girl coming along starting to swell up? Hope all is good

G

18. Some of the pollen I have is rather fresh, from current strains recently harvested, and others from 6 months to 3 years ago.
    I'll keep an eye on it to see if it happens. I did see some bumps today on some of the tops I painted, but not really sure.
    I harvested miss ghost this morning. She was done. I thought she was going to flower for another week or so.

19. Very nice, be sure to give me a smoke report never had it. A good way to store pollen is airtight moisture free either in freezer or fridge pollen does go bad after a while just FYI.

G

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice looking plant. Great looking buds.

Personally, I try to pollinate around the 3 week point of flowering. In my experience, it takes 4-5 weeks before most of the seeds get fully mature / viable. I've seen some seeds be viable in less time, but generally accompanied by a lot of light colored premature seeds.

When the seeded buds get fully mature, some seeds will try to pop out on their own.

• Like Like x 2