Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed in Oviedo /Orlando ...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DocArzt, Jan 24, 2015.

1. #1 DocArzt, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Posting out of sheer desperation. Been here in oviedo for 9 long dry months and can't find any happiness to save my life. Any suggestions?

2. Don't know what to tell you...if you've been in O-town for 9 months and haven't scored maybe you need to do something different...lifestyle-wise.....

3. How do you define "happiness"?

4. I hear ucf or downtown orlando.

5. The same way everybody else here does... ;)

6. Go to a few bars in downtown orlando and hang out. I can't bar hop without someone offering me drugs and most of the time they know how to get or have weed

7. I got to Orlando. Took me all of 20 min to find some I've been around stoners my whole life. Made an easy connect. He happens to frequent my area in Texas so when he comes my way I'll hook him up with some concentrates.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. For real? I went out there last summer and got a joint off this one guy and smoked with this one couple I both met at a bar in the same night. Kinda take a minute to talk to em see if there cool and just ask if they know where to get any. I did that and it worked.