Mopheads Purple Closet Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mop420head, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Or a dark devil cream, blue cheese, or I have always wanted to try just about anything barney's farm

2. looking groovy mop:)
    im all subbd up- that berry bomb is meant to be some propee dank .. I am getting 5 when I next buy seeds

3. Lol it already looks red. I have a baby sour diesel plant from some bagseed that finally popped up

4. Was browsing attitude and thought this would be perfect for you. Vertigo looks awesome

Attached Files:

5. I couldn't tell you bro. That would be quite shitty if they didn't have them labeled

6. subbed again!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Going to be beefing up my nutrient arsenal a little. Buying more bioheaven since I'm almost out and I honestly love the stuff, probably my favorite nute out of the bio bizz line. Going to get biobizz fish mix to add to or replace my biogrow. Then I'm getting some bat guano to try and beef up my colas. I'm really happy with my resin production right now, but I think my buds could be a lot fuller. Anyways It's by earth juice and has a NPK of 0-8-1. The molasses I started adding a couple weeks ago has really been showing, the plants have been doing beautifully so I'm going to start with the molasses almost immediately with future grows. So we will see if I'm getting better at growing, or just about to fuck everything up haha.

My current grow journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1345378-2nd-grow-auto-gdp.html

8. Subbed :) keep up the good work

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

9. #36 mop420head, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
  10. Subbed!! I've been watching from afar for a while, keep Killin it brotha. Im just finishin my first grow now, so it's been wicked helpful just to see someone else's plants make it through a full cycle! :) granted I've still made more than my fair share of noob mistakes....

Saw you guys were talking about barney's blue cheese earlier in the thread? This is what I've been workin on the last few months. Two Barney's farm blue cheese almost at week 7 in flower.

I've wanted to try and go organic from the beginning, so I haven't used any synthetic nutrients on my ladies the whole grow, and instead have been brewing my own teas. Thinkin they have another two weeks til harvest.

Been awesome watching such a great community share their knowledge with one another!! Thanks guys!

Attached Files: