Mopheads Purple Closet Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mop420head, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Congrats looks awesome!!

2. Those buds could not look any tastier :) good job man

3. Nice looking plants.

4. How is it that big already? My iced white widow is 35 days old and isn't even half that size

Attached Files:

5. Bubba kush bag seeds(5gallons) about a week and a half into flip. The one on the left is under the small light and its stretchy...  

Attached Files:

6. Mop those GDP looking fantastic when you chopped!! That berry Bomb ooOooo Lst that like you did the poison and all glory will be yours xD lol

7. Any signs of flower on the red poison yet?

8. Very good! I'm searching for an auto that will go a bit longer than 25 days in veg

9. Mine vegged for 7 wks Lol but that's probly cause they were stunted and probly in shock... Good luck to you ;)

10. nice :) how they been in flower for? whats he smell like off the red poison? cant imagine it lol

11. Went to the nursery today just because I hate having money I guess. I didn't do too bad though, they had small packages of mykos for 3 bucks, so I picked one up to try it out. Going to be using it on the berry bomb, also I won't be using biobizz nutes for the Betty bomb, I got a sample pack of roots organics veg and bloom nutes so I'm giving those a try this time around. Red poison will still be getting biobizz. Also chopped down the B plant today. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425502877.377573.jpg

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

12. Groovy mop looking groovy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum