Not about flower anymore anyone else with me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NYCchronic, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Watsup blades, so basically just came back from a vacation with the wife for three weeks back where I am from. On these three weeks we smoked nothing but flower, would say its mids (3rd world, what are you gonna do) not to say that I was pumped about smoking flowers at all, but thats all there was. I was already not about flower before leaving much less mids and not smoked out of some sort of water filtrated system. I had been only smoking concentrates for 6 months already (sealed labeled cali stuff)I say that because im on the east coast and theres alot of poopsoup going around. The point is that ive just had it with flower jajaja that might sound weird but like honestly lets be frank, smoke from flower will always taste like ass compared to the vapor from a nice concentrate. The high from flower just doesnt compare to the concentrate high, Its not even a comparison really because its just a completely different feeling In my opinion. I just happen to find the flower high shitty compared to the concentrate high not in terms of quality but just as a feeling. Some people think the complete opposite and that is cool, for example my wife sometimes thinks the concentrate high too overwhelming for her. Then there is the smell and how much cleaner it is than flower when used. With flower you have tons of ash, resin, you gotta cash out bowls on an ashtray which in my opinion just end up looking gross. If your smoking jays its the same thing with the ash. The resin inside glass smells like shit and is harder to clean than claim on a rig (not that its hard to clean anyways) and bong water is absolutely disgusting no one can argue that. With concentrates there is no resin there is only golden actually sweet smelling claim and you can literally leave your water unchanged for weeks and continue to use the piece(I dont) and it will be relatively clean. Then the last thing is the smell! the smell that flower leaves in a room or in a house can actually be unpleasant sometimes, its this stale smell that just lingers for hours you guys know what I mean. Its not exactly a fresh smell. The vapor exhaled when working with concentrates smells sweet and amazing, my brother actually walks in my room and tells me how sweet it smells and he loves it jajajaja. Oh yea and the health thing. If your smoking well purged concentrates/C02/ice concentrates through a water filtrated piece of glass you are definitely being healthier than smoking plant matter and actual SMOKE not vapor. Not saying that weed is that unhealthy but comparatively...you know. 

So im basically at the point where I rather smoke MY OWN oils than YOUR (dank) WEED for free, literally dont even pass me that joint jajajajajajajaa no but honestly who here feels this way?? or differently? would love to hear your thoughts!!! Sorry for the long post, Im medicated and this awesome crisp winter air with the sunshine is just amazing im chillin!!!  :bongin:  :hello:  :hippie:  :smoke:

2. Personally, I'm always gonna enjoy my green over concentrates. I've tried hash and wax on multiple occasions, but for some reason, I like bud more. I myself don't like how hash and wax just kick you on your ass in just a few hits/dabs. I love gradually getting high and getting to the point that I exactly want to get to, with concentrates it's hard to do that... You just get fucked up in a few hits.

3. After weeks of nothing but oils I get pretty burnt out on them. The dabs can get bigger but eventually I need something different, enter the flower vape, a nice fat joint, an edible, or a big ball of hash to smoke. Any method loses its edge if overdone IME.

4. I love the way wax/oils gets you really high really fast and that it feels less harsh, but for every day use I'd go for the buds because I can get sober really quick of I need to. I usually save the wax/oils for special occasions... Or of I just feel like getting really fucked up when no ones home.

^.^

5. #5 NYCchronic, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    thanks for the asnwers,  keep them coming!!

I used to have that problem too, you cant really gage your high unless you really smoke alot and get really familiar with them. The first weeks I would often take a dab and just be way too high when I just wanted to chill. 

and if your smoking very good concentrates youll be high in one dab no doubt...

6. Your last paragraph makes you sound like a douche

"Dont even pass me that joint"

And jajaja wtf

7. I said that 2 years ago when co2 wax was all over my area.

2 years later I'm back to flower. Nothing will replace flowers for me. I still have wax, but it's not flower.

8. #8 Blue Dreamer, Jan 23, 2015
    Yeah, for sure. I just used plural form because I was also talking about hash. When I dab, it's always 65-70% THC. Strong stuff, haha. That's equal to about 3-4 hits of my favorite strain in a single dab...

He's probably Mexican, he said third world country. Don't discriminate, the post you made was sort of hypocritical. "You sound like a douche so I'm gonna insult you." Not cool, man.

9. #9 NYCchronic, Jan 23, 2015

jajajaja bro I was joking, it was meant to be a funny thing to emphasize my preference for oils. My boys usually come over to blaze and they only bring flower when they come so its kind of a bummer...alot of times I just smoke my oils and give them a couple of dabs but dont indulge in the herb.

and also I say jjajaja because spanish is my first language. The letter H is silent in spanish so all people that speak is say jajaja because if we were to use the H the sound that we would be making would actually just be aaaaaaaa and idk. No one laughs like that. 

10. Im hispanic myself and we dont speak like that in fact ive never heard it in my life so i think wtf is a valid response

Fair enough. My bad i read into it the wrong way

ok bro being hispanic and actually speaking it as a first language is different, If you spoke the language you would know that the H is silent and that in spanish lingo and slang it is written with a J not an H.

12. I meant we as in who i was raised around not we as in hispanics in general

13. ¿Hablas español como OP probablemente lo hace?

You're probably gonna understand that through your language skills or Google translate, but "jaja" is just saying "haha" in Spanish... You should probably know that. Makes sense when José sounds like Hosé and "jaja" like "haha," no?

Exactly my point being raised around hispanics doesnt = knowing the language. If you know anyone that is an actual native and speaks it as a first language and still writes it and still uses you know...slang writing they will tell you the same. You also said that you have never heard it and that "we dont speak like that" I am talking about writing not speaking. 

15. #15 NYCchronic, Jan 23, 2015

Gracias man, este brother nada mas quiere causar problemas por cosas que no entiende, deberia fumarse un porro jajaja soy de Ecuador no Mexa blade!

16. #16 Blue Dreamer, Jan 23, 2015
    Ah, lo siento por el error jaja ... yo vivo en California y estoy acostumbrado a los hispanohablantes ser mexicano. Yo sólo soy un tipo americana blanca que aprendió español porque es útil por aquí.

And yeah, for sure! After class though, I doubt my professor would be happy with me pulling out a J and lighting up in his class... Almost out of here though! :smoke:

17. East coast here, if I want hash in any form I have to make it myself.

Tried the BHO thing, spent $500 on equipment to make it. Now it sits on a shelf in my basement, lol. When I want an extra kick I just use a pollen box/dry sifter because it takes 2 minutes, as opposed to days with the vac chamber.

Truth be told, I've yet to find a proper column. The glass ones they sell online are too wide and have to be repacked, yields are disappointing for the time spent making it. I'd like to make a custom stainless steel column, maybe half an inch by 3' long but the materials are expensive and the premade ones are even more so. I just don't feel like BHO is worth making unless I'm getting an ounce out of it.

If I had unlimited funds and a dispensary to buy it from I'd probably be smoking oil more often, but not exclusively.

18. taking dabs seems to be the most efficient way for me to get my meds; if I'm in a hard flare it's an easy way to get a BIG dose of medicine quickly.

my wife prefers taking dabs too but hates the process of the torch and stuff. I agree about oil being #1 though. it is a trade-off because I do hate how long it takes from start to finish before you can get a hit.

my dispensary gives me a free top shelf j every time i go so i just open it up and put it into a containter and i have a bowl slide i use once in a blue moon for special occasions and just top the herb with crumble

19. #20 NYCchronic, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015

thanks for the answer man! why dont you buy a gram or two for yourself?? is there just not good oil going around where you are from, or is there just alot of poop soup??

Pollen is great though super strong and tasty  :smoke: