Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kaks Kreations - Jacks Princess

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xxxxPeacePipexxxx, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Kaks Kreations - Jacks Princess
    \t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.\t\t[​IMG]

\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.\t\t[​IMG]

Jacks Princess (Jacks Cleaner P1 x Pineapple Princess - C88/99 AKA Pineapple Princess)

Summary - To encapsulate this lengthy smoke review/report , I will simply say this is some sweet head candy with a little body ! 
    80/20 Sativa Dom
    Potency - Very HIGH
    Duration of effect- 3-5 Hours 
    Scent & Taste - Pink Grapefruit with hints of tropical fruits such as Guava with subtle undertones of Jacks Cleaner 

I will begin describing the immediate smell that stings and tickles the sinuses initially. One whiff of this herb and you will immediately be greeted by an old familiar scent of ripe fresh Pink Grapefruit with subtle tones of Guava and other tropical fruits along with an undertone of Jacks Cleaners profile . Once you begin to break the flowers apart or gently squeeze you will notice that the sour side has become sweet! As if mom put sugar on your Grapefruit after you complained about its bitterness and bite. This is exactly what the scents bring to my mind when I get around this lady. The irony is , I despise Grapefruit to this day. Yet I could easily take a bite out of these sweet flowers due to the smell being so divine and enticing. Perhaps I will do some baking with these flowers, I have a good sugar cookie recipe that incorporates Pineapple Sage and I will be replacing the sage with this [​IMG]

The flavor of this one matches up exactly to the smells. No real real need for a cure and a long term one might just inhibit the flavor and smell even though a slight one will only enhance. Once you fire this up you are finally sipping on the grapefruit tropical fruit juice blend with an occasional odd cleaner note as if your glass had residue of a cleaning chemical . The same can be said when one dry hits this herb, be it in a pipe or hand rolled one. This tastes excellent too all the way to the bottom of a bowl or joint and some people will wonder if they are really smoking cannabis when all is said and done. 

The smoke is a smooth operator and often I find myself turning blue in the face due to excessively holding my breath until I forget to exhale. I have not held onto smoke like this since I was a teenager lol. I know I don't need to do this, but it is one of those types that allows such, so why not lol ! You could smoke this one for hours while never finding your nose or throat saying opposite or revolting but I do not think even I could smoke it that long continuously anyway. 

After just a few tokes your in for a very strong high and its obvious by the internal heat your feeling by now around and inside your head . It is as if it is steam rushing out from internal pressure with increasing pressure buildup with every hit. The thermometer jumps a degree with each hit until the body regulates itself in compensation for this , it is that old weed fever we signify with select potent cannabis strains. I usually feel need by now to shed a layer or two of clothing while I struggle to ignore the heat and rush taking place. This princess kicks in fast even though she shares the trait of being a creeper too thanks to the recessive side of her Indica heritage.

Once you get past this initial rush in the head it begins to really put your perspective into a new light. I think it is better than any antidepressant in this manner and this has been noted by others too. Happy vibes become the norm as this one pushes forward with intense altering of the minds view regardless of previous mind-setting. Nothing matters now that this one has begun to radiate into the deepest of your cortex. (You can use this for creativity enhancement but only if used moderately that is) Smoke enough and that 20% Indica side will dumb you down a little or a lot, if you have no tolerance to this attribute of Indica that is. For someone like me it is just enough to find some body relief and it helps balance the rush of the Sativa energy while offering the I don't care effect of say Xanax as example. 

If you smoke more than a few tokes you'll soon realize this weed feels like it has no ceiling and it doesn't by the way. The 20% Indica side might be the only heavy thing holding down your body at this point keeping your mind somewhat attached.. I feel the Indica at this point more in the legs like a set of exercise leg weights have been added ,even though I can still run like Forrest in both body and mind. It is just enough to feel the body relax without feeling that old tense feeling many Sativas are known for due to their energy levels being so high in frequency of effect. 

The Indica effects felt later with this one is a familiar one of the Affy origins and you know it right away once it sneaks past your mind if your familiar with the Affy.. The mind usually does not notice this initially due that intense cerebral high taking over to the core. By this point you may have finished the joint, but chances are you have not though and it is either on the floor or still stuck between your fingers. The effects are still creeping on by now (20 mins in)and they continue for about 20 minutes more before they reach a plateau of sheer epic proportion compared to the initial effects felt so early in.

A novice smoker would begin to panic by this time due to the extreme Sativa of the introspective type being the dominant in this mixture . Now on the other hand someone like Terrence Mckenna would be most inclined to smoke this until he found a new Universe within himself once again.. High grade rocket fuel for the Psychonaut with a little lead added to the blend [​IMG] . Smoke all night and all day type weed while never worrying about sleep itself and its useful for meditation too if you like to fight and attempt the more intense types of meditation.. This one might just be a good one for Kundalini as well , it seems to have its own Kundalini coiled in its energy pattern [​IMG]

The trip on this one lasts for hours and if you do take a journey with Jacks Princess be sure to let others know where your going lol , just in case they have to come rescue you. One can either sit and take the journey that's due, or you can easily find yourself moving and bustling all day long while never feeling worn down or dull. Choice is yours and yours alone.
    I am a fictitious character , perhaps of your own mind . All things said and done here are purely for entertainment purpose and are all random acts of the internet itself . Understand this too, is only an illusion ! Thank You for your confusion ..PeacePipe