Is being a virgin worth it, or should i get it over with?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MissBonnieBud, Jan 23, 2015.

1. I lost my virginity when I was 24 just so that I could get it over with. I don't regret that because that was with a dude and afterwards I realized that I'm pretty much a lesbian so I wasn't super upset that it wasn't with a guy who was super special to me or anything. He ended up being a complete tool though. I lost my gay-virginity to a girl I was head over heels in love with and I'm really glad I saved that one for someone who meant a lot to me, even if she doesn't now.

2. Just wanna say thanks for all your advice guys. Much appreciated.  :)

3. Well I know I'm biased here because I'm a guy, but there is nothing like sex. But yes have sex with someone you care about, and let them know you are a virgin. It may be a little awkward at first, but soon it turns into bloody, sweaty beastiness!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Dont let any of us make that disicion for you. Do the hard work and dig deep, for yourself.

5. Give me 2 1/2 minutes, I can make your 1st time as awkward as anyones!

6. get that d girl. :smoke:

7. I've banged a few virgins and I am 100% sure they were not too happy with the way I treated them afterwards. .. as written, make it mean something (if you want to)

8. There is a rumour that during the Great Famine Mao would have a plate of

[​IMG]

every night (followed by a virgin)

for every white knight there is a warlord waiting with a limp dick to compensate for your spreading of butter to toast

though the warmongers are probably after the premenearche ones...

(i am by no way condoning these actions, i prefer my eggs overcooked for the record)

9. Being virgin don't matter after I lost felt the same, plus as a dude all we want is to hit it and quite it so just really keep that in mind. No matter how Lovy dovy we are!

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley