Purple train wreck / Blue dream 2200w flood n drain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by jerryg420, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Finally, got this fucker built and almost ready to rock. Cloner is killen it.. nice to have a proper size room and table. Was a lil short of 6x3 on the last one. Now I got an 8x 7. So 18 sq ft up to 56. Should make a lil difference !! More pix to come as I put the rest of the room together.
    Jerry's Back !!!

Attached Files:

2. It's remarkable what a plant can do in a lil solo cup. This is my blue Dream that I didn't retire at the last second and took a cut from my OD girl. I've neglected the fuck outta this thing and she just keeps keeping on!
    Gonna TP this week.

Attached Files:

3. You got this dude, just keep going!

Btw, I'm glad the bill was shut down in Ohio. It was basically legislating a monopoly on the industry. I don't wanna ramble on and on about this topic and politics, cause I could, lol, but I almost drove to Columbus to start a scene and or whatever else may ensue on the capitol steps... because it's this fucking big government crony bull shit that has us in a shit hole. I can't put into words how much the composition of that bill pisses me off.

4. I agree completely. That was a bill simply to make the rich richer by monopolizing. Glad peeps in Ohio shot it down.

5. Finally ready ro fill my new and improved ( bigger) table and room.
    Here's a shot of my khalis strain cut.
    I'm also runnen true original Indiana bubble gum and some boss hog..
    Can't wait to get this one goen!!

Attached Files:

6. I'm stoked to see the new room rockin bro! Finally got back into town and am back on here. I also got my amare SE350. Gonna be getting everything setup and running this weekend!

7. #627 DTM420, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    jerry check out my sig. just put up pics of my flood and drain 4x8.

Your the only guy i know who grows the way I do. Im impressed

8. Man looks like you are going to be killing it. I can't wait to get my new room built. I hope all is well and I look forward to seeing your new set up in action.

9. Okay. I realize I'm waaay behind on this one. My clones are outta control. I really had no idea how rough coming off the methadone clinic was gonna be !! The recommended decrease is 2 mg per month, I did 5 every three days !! Very ambitious but maybe a lil too quick. But at two per month, it would've taken about five years. Patience is simply not a virtue I seem to possess. So, needless to say I've been slacking from simply being all fucked up in every imaginable way. I've recently learned that the success rate is a mere 6%. That's just fucking crazy. Alright, sorry to ramble about my woes. So I'm planning on actually getting my babies in the table today.
    After clearing an insane amount of hydroton with bleach/ water and then buying more , I decided to clean again once I finally got em in the table. I'm super paranoid about bacterial problem. Had it once and it was devastating. So ran bleach again, then a heavy dose of 35% H2O2 and now one last rinse with plain water. Once this rinse is done , It's on ! So this is my mission today. I'll post as I go. Also I'll get into the technical details but I'm pretty sure I've rambled long enough on this post.

Attached Files:

10. Hey Steel, howz that 350 treating you? They just came out with 450's.
    I'm actually buying two 350's from someone that used em on one run and then replaced with the 450's.

11. Hey man, sorry it's taken me a while to get to your thread but I can't see sig's on my phone but am about to get on pc so I can. Looking forward to checking it out.

12. Looking at your garden has got me looking at going Flood and Drain on my new tent. I'm going to do a side by side comparison with organic soil. I figure a 8x 8 or 9x9 garden can produce a few units each month if run prenuptial. That would be more than enough to take care of my needs. I've been running 2 ft tents and a 4 ft grow room. I'll keep the tents for begging and will flowered I. The 9x9 would be ideal and be used strictly for flowering. I hope to get everything up and running at the start of the year. With some luck I'll be producing quality flowers. You set up has re-inspired my passion for growing cannabis. Here are my starts. Strains are Charlotte Web, harliquin, Dr Kush, GDP, Purple Skunk, skunkberry x northerberry, flowerbomb kush x painkiller. I'm excited for the cad strains and will be oheno hunting for mothers and breeding a few crosses.

13. Some of the seeds where started a few days apart over 2 weeks. I need up starting more tha. Enough strains to start a diverse garden.

Attached Files:

14. Hey "Kronicly Insane" U got some nice looking babies there.
    I've actually worked with both skunk and northern berry before. Peak seeds if I remember correctly. The others you mentioned all sound nice as well.
    I'm stoked to have inspired your upcoming project. And I look forward to seeing the side by side comparison. My money is on the ebb N Grow ! Feel free to post any pix and or updates.

15. So I finally got the girls in the table. Some got waaay big in the cloner.
    I have a few less than I hoped for but close enough. Especially with the few that are a bit larger then expected. I'm gonna feed half strength for two - three days and am only running my two 600's. Prolly gonna throw in my 300 w platinum LED . Then I'll kick on my two 1K's and go full strength. I also will be adding two 350 watt amare's. So I'll be at 4200 watts. I'm working with three strains. Boss Hog, Bubble Queen and Khalisi.

Attached Files:

16. Looking beautiful. I got my new gear and have been spending the last 2 days getting set up. I still got work to finish but it's coming along. Everything is coming along and I've been finishing the details on the complete operation. So I will have a 8 x 8 flower room, 4.5 x 4 .5veg room, and just under 4 x 4 for cloning and mothers. I'll share pic once just finish setting everything up. It's a lot of work by myself. I'm having to shuffle things around in the garage which is making it take longer. I should be operational by the first week or so in January. I still need to have an electrician drop a new 220 outlet and another 110 outlet on separate breakers.

17. Jerry, you haven't had any problems with those rapid rooting plugs in your rockwool cubes, like dampening off? I'm very new to growing and used them once, just as you have pictured, but I assume I was keeping them too moist and the plants dampened off. I had to cut them all up into clones and redo it.

18. Hey Ganja creek, I've honestly never experienced any probs with the rapid rooters in the cubes . I keep mine above the flood for the most part. Also with the heat and ventilation on top, they never really can stay very wet. Been doing it this way for a bunch of years! !!

19. Sounds like a very nice setup Kronicaly.! Im a lil confused about the veg room ? How are u working that? R u transferring from veg to flower ? Personally I have two rooms, mom/clones and my table. Where I veg for one week and then flower.

This shit is a lot of work ! I'm still trying to finish up my set-up. Seems like it's never-ending. !!

You'll get there man. Just keep on keeping on !!

20. One more thing Kronicaly, how do you transfer from veg to bloom.