Purple train wreck / Blue dream 2200w flood n drain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by jerryg420, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Holy fuckin fuck!! That thing is huge!! My grow ended great! I got 2 ounces dry from the 2 plants and I learned so much. The next grow just started and I'll be able to get even more out of this one from fixing all the things I did wrong on the first one I can definitely say I'm hooked for life and will be doing this forever. Hopefully one day I'll have time and room for a setup like what you're rocking. For now though I'm gonna upgrade my light and just start piecing different things together to make my grows a little better at a time. Btw if you've never tried the UK cheese, you should look into it. I loved everything g about it. It's super stinky but has an awesome buzz and I personally can't wait to grow it again. The sugar loaf was just regular. It's not bad but not special in any way at all.

2. Lil OD update
    First is my purple train wreck from Humboldt.
    This thing has soo many tops on it! Just started showing flower. Looking pretty good so far. 1439937888564.jpg 1439937901850.jpg 1439937921196.jpg 1439937944139.jpg yes, that's one plant.

Second is bubble Queen from IRG . I've kept her short and squatty. It's only in a 3 gal pot now but since she's starting to flower, gonna put in a 10 gal fabric. Starting to stink 1439938011002.jpg 1439937995500.jpg

3. Plants look in great bro purple wreck is a beast

4. Does this look like a male to you guys???

Attached Files:

5. Here's my lil accidental girl. Just starting to throw baby nugglets. Not too bad for being eaten three separate times by my dogs down to one leaf. And absolutely no nutes till two weeks ago. Funny thing is i have seen less yellow on this one than all my others that have been fed well!
    I've got this one tied down in four different directions. She just wants to wave to my neighbors. I just put in the geraniums to try to block it off.

Attached Files:

6. MCD, started showing flowers bout a week ago. Not a ton of stink yet. Really hoping for some heavy fuel! Nice structure, I've had to keep her small for security reasons. I have cloned so hopefully she passes this test run so I can bring her ID!

Attached Files:

7. A closer look at my accidental girl. This is the first time I've seen purple on this strain! Looks like it's gonna be an interesting one. I wonder if it's the pheno or if it's because it's OD?

Attached Files:

8. That's crazy I got some accidental plants right outside my window lol tossed out a handful of seeds I thought were duds

9. Hey joe, feel free to throw up some pix. Or anyone else that wants too. I'm down for ID for about another month or so. So it's getting a lil slow in here . OD is rocken and I'll have some good stuff real soon!

10. Cool thanks jerry in a throw up a few then

11. Here's the accidental plants I threw out seeds I thought were immature n this what happened 1441149172460.jpg 1441149184120.jpg 1441149195770.jpg 1441149207242.jpg

Attached Files:

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441159048.768725.jpg

This is what I ended up with for my first ever harvest. Just over 2 ounces from 2 plants in a tiny box. It was fantastic smoke!

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441159172.164617.jpg

This was when it was done being trimmed and before it went in to dry

14. Good stuff joe / steel! Keep em coming!
    Gotta love those accidents ,Joe! Both my daughters were accidents and they came out pretty good!!!
    Looks nice n healthy. Are you feeding? What u using for nutes?
    My man steel.... That's your first run, correct? Good stuff man! Looks great. I remember telling you that this thing can change a man. Makes buying a bag a whole different experience. I think the only "addictive " aspect to marijuana is growing the shit!!!
    Hey steel, u got any post trim close ups. U had two different strains if I remember correctly. Show em if u got em! Help me keep this thread alive boyz and girlz,

15. Mall not feeding em just letting em go all natural. I got a bag of roots organic dry bloom feet if I feel I need it

16. If you're gonna let em go, might as well hook em up and bring them to their potential. Feed that beotch!!!

17. Yep this was my first ever harvest. You couldn't have been more right bro, it had a profound effect on me and I don't even look at the buds the same way anymore. A friend showed me his "killer" that he got from the street a few days ago and I laughed when I saw it. Then we smoked some of my cheese and now he's asking me for a list of supplies to start his own grow

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441477197.678953.jpg

This is a closeup of one of the smaller sugar loaf buds

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441477249.003138.jpg

This is a close up of the sugar loaf about 2 days before harvest