Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brothers, how does this look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sundar334, Jan 23, 2015.

1. I would say no... eventhough I deal pre shredded product...

And I only do a gram for a dollar😁

2. So... 140g= $140

3. Axe fo a half my niggz.. Then see what it do.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

4. we should all get derived banned. bad advice! it's not laced, toke up, enjoy these first highs, because never will they be this crazy again down the road

5. Yeah I agree. You just got a good high going, if you like it smoke more. That's what I do. I don't feel accomplished when smoking until I'm scared. That doesn't look like 6 g to me, but if it weighs that much, good for you. You got a dank ass price. Here 6gs would cost $80

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Can't always tell by looking at it go buy a small scale from ur local head shop and weigh it out. I weigh mine ever time I get new stuff,not that I don't trust my guy but things happen and its saved me a few times were it was short. Let my guy know and he fixed it.