Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brothers, how does this look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sundar334, Jan 23, 2015.

1. I got this 6g  for $50. Does quantity look okay?

Attached Files:

2. is that a "mini" bic?

If so, pretty short.

3. Nope, regular size.

4. That's a Shitty 6 grams unless it's hard as rock

5. yes its very dense. MY grinder takes time to grind it.

6. That doesnt look too horrible, but maybe more like 5 or so gs

7. i paid 50$ so should i continue buying from this dealer?

Buy a $10 scale and you will know you're getting what you're paying for

9. Looks like a good amount to me. Dense, and you got more than 1g for $10 if it weighs out right. I'd say go back unless you have another connect with danker weed!  :smoke:

10.   You should really only buy larger quantities from your dealer. It's just a waste of time for them, and they are probably more inclined to rip you off, and give you the lower quality bud.

11. Yes I should, especially after this.

12. #12 sundar334, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    Wow, jus smoked this stuff, my eye lids are flickering so fast, my vision is blurred and my eye ball are rolled up. What a feeling!

13. If it did that then it's laced and you should throw it away.

14. Really? it's just my third time smoking weed, could it be because of that? 

15. I don't think it's normal to have a seizure when it's only your third time.

16. I just felt really stoned in a good way not in like a bad, horrible way. 

17. Yes it.could.be because its your third time smoking weed and that your high as a motherfucker. More than likely isnt laced.

Next time you smoke it, smoke less.

Your fine, enjoy your high and get a scale.

18. Yup, just got a scale weighed out to be 5g.

19. He's confused by your use of the language, I expect English is not your first language?

20. ask for a qtr next time.