E-Nano epic vape or Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 22, 2015.

1. So, I'm pretty stoked. I've been reading even more, and it seems you can get pretty wrecked off of about 0.05 too 0.07 that is about half of 0.1   Though I am thinking it will be closer to 0.07  Anyways it seems usually people use more in DaBuddha in order to get the herb to stay packed against the screen. While this isn't the most user friendly method, you can easily get around the above mentioned amount to stay against the screen if you simply slowly inhale while connecting the whip. 

Also thats just with the whip, I'm pretty stoked to see what I can do with it when I am able to get the direct draw glass stem for the EV-2. I know its no log vape, but man I'm stoked. 

2. Just got my tracking number, pretty sure it'll be shipped by the end of the day as it says order processed and ready for UPS and its still only 12 in the afternoon. I'm also stoked its coming UPS and not USPS as they seem likely to treat it better. I just chose free shipping too.

3. So last night I managed to get some reaaally good herb that makes a lot of medical look bad. It'll will be waiting for DaBuddha which has now been fully shipped out, and according to UPS will be here tomorrow!

Nothing quite like anxiously waiting to get a new toy.   :yay:

5. So I know you went with the DBV which will probably serve you well!

Personally I'm really into log vapes at the moment despite never trying one I think they're beautiful pieces, a definite step away from the spacecraft tech-y look of many existing vapes. The efficiency is a definite plus for me - if I can spend less money on herb then why not? I'll also probably be using it to vapor-bong :)

I'm on the waiting list for the Heat Island, although I might look into buying a used exotic over at FC.

6. Hells yeah man! It was a very tough choice for me. I'm really happy I went the way I did. Today is going to drag on xD, and then tomorrow is going to go by even slower waiting for UPS to show up, and I know its going to be in the later pm xD. 

In other news my woman informed me that I'm an idiot, and we have an old shitty camera that barely works, but takes alright pictures. I can't promise anything, but if I can get batteries for the camera there will be pictures. 

You're going to have to let us know how it goes when you pull the trigger on one of those log vapes.

7. #47 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Vape just arrived, been burning it in for about 10-15 minutes. The thing is shiny, the packaging was awesome. Both bubble wrap and packing peanuts.  Grinding up a bowl now. 

:edit The herb is now ground, I am now turning the unit down to 12 as I think 25 minutes at full is good. loading this, then giving it a few more minutes to make sure its cooled down, and its go time.

8. I've taken pictures, and I'll put them on here tonight, or tomorrow, as I am high and about to enjoy some games. I will tell you that I loaded .1 I took a picture of it in the bowl and its just enough to cover the screen. For that first hit I have to inhale as I insert the whip in order to keep such a small amount of herb against the screen and in the air path or it will fall over and as I'm sure you all know we don't want this. After that first hit however, the big flavor hit. It sticks up there really well. Once its close to being fully vaped it won't stay up so well without inhaling but fuck it. 

Once it was at its 12 a clock temp I took 4 or 5 pulls from it at a medium draw. Those light vapor flavor hits that still take you to an awesome place. These were quick hits too I should say. I was inhaling a decent amount but I'm not filling my entire lunges, much more relaxed. Normally I would be golden here and ready for some games but I want to mess around with this thing so I turned it up to roughly 2 and took another 2 pulls. For these hits I inhaled quickly and filled my lunges. Both draws I received huge hits and I have vaped enough to get medicated twice with .1 

I just took a 3rd hit at 2 and received a hefty amount of vapor  :smoking:  :smoke:  :smoking:  its browning like crazy, but I think I might be able to get 1 or 2 more small hits out of it, this herb is crazy good O.O I haven't had to mix it up either sense its only enough to cover the screen. :hello:

I can't finish .1

9. I put hooks along coffee table so whip has a place to rest. I luv the pick. It stirs my soul.

10. Alright, I was finally able to figure out how to get this camera connecting to the pc xD. So here are the pics I took. 

Here is DaBuddha in all of its glory.
    [​IMG]

Here is the 0.1 that I loaded 
    [​IMG]