E-Nano epic vape or Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 22, 2015.

1. #22 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    I've also just read that I could sandwich my bud with two screens on the nano, thus not having to worry about the herb falling onto the screened heating unit, and making it easy to manage without having to get a bubbler.

:edit: aaaaannndd I'm back to being torn xD. Good thing I can't order one yet anyways. 

2. Nah j wouldn't get the ev 2 that's different from the enano. It has a longer heat up time I believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thanx man taking your advice. Would be stupid for me to buy something that isn't new with a warranty and all of that anyways. 

4. Had a Da Buddha. Thought it was the Holy Grail of vaping.  Bought 3 whips and back up heat covers. Bought a Enano. Bought 2 more Enanos and gave Da Buddha to daughter. It isn't Lord of the Rings with one ring to rule them all. It is an individual journey of discovery and wonderment. My kid is a chimney and "needs" the harder hit. I am old dog, sipping and savoring. There isn't one way or correct answer. Only opinions and examples. Good Luck. 

5. Holy crap, at around 7 or 8 a clock tonight I am going to have 215 dollars to spend on a vape, I am stoked.

Congrats! Looks like you're considering some excellent vapes. Regardless of what route you go, I bet you'll be pleased.

To answer your question from the last page, prior to my Nano I was using a MFLB, which is very efficient in it's own right.

But, the Nano took me from consuming an Oz every 3 weeks, to an Oz every 6 weeks. Something about the way the Nano hits satisfies me with less need to continue vaping past the first small stem load.

Where as with the MF, I would vape a whole trench every time. Which by my very un-scientific measurements is about twice as much as a stem load in the Nano.

That sounds about right. Can anybody link me to the cheapest hookups that would hook the nano up to a bubbler, or a J-hook. If I were to get the E-nano ( am probably going with DaBuddha ) I would use it through a J-hook glass piece with no water. 

8. I just took my preworkout drink, and am about to do my first workout for the day in another 15 minutes. Then later in the evening it will be time for back and biceps... I am starting to feel very..... driven and awake so if I start rambling like some kind of a crazy beast, or not making sense in general, forgive me xD. I am getting ripped lately though guys, I'm an animal!

9. Also just on a side note, I used to smoke so many herbs, and whenever I would sparr, or work the mitts, or do power cleans, or any kind of cardio my lungs would burn like crazy, it was painful. I used to smoke cigs years before that as well, but doing all of that drove me to finally kick that shitty habit ( for me ) around 5 years ago. I of course noticed a huge difference when I stopped smoking the cigs, even though at that point I still smoked the buds. Of course smoking buds isn't nearly as bad as the cigs ( all those chems in those cigs ). Of course smoking buds will still wreck you though. Anyways around a year and a half, or 2 years after stopping smoking cigs I then quite smoking buds, I only vaped from then on. I quickly noticed another HUGE improvement in my lunges. Now my lunges are clean as hell and I don't notice any pain, or burning in my lunges ever. 

Its going to be awesome having a nice Vape and not using a lightbulb, or a buddies vape, or a glass tube xD.

Yep, drink is fully kicked in, time to do some workouts. I hope my energenic ass will provide you guys with my laughs in these last few posts xD.

10. #31 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    If any ladies on this forums ( probably none ) want to see my rock hard abs let me know.

Be back in about an hour.

11. #32 walterbishop, Jan 27, 2015

You can purchase a glass on glass adapeter for the E-Nano right at Epic Vapes site. 14mm or 18mm.

Regarding cheap glass, I have no personal experience. Though I just ordered my first cheap piece from Sunshinestore on DH gate. People over at FC recommended them to me. They seem to have a good reputation there for decent value and service.

I guess I'll know for sure when the piece gets here.

12. Oh there they are! The entire time I had been looking for them, they were right in front of me! I thought those were just adjust a bowls, but now I realize they are GonG's. Before the only ones I had found were the all glass ones. Anyways I have until this evening to decide if I want to get the E-Nano with a bubbler, though I wouldn't be able to get the bubbler right away, or DaBuddha. I am so damn in decisive, I think it the right word. I suck at making choices xD. Watching the vapor travel through a bubbler does sound pretty freaken awesome! Does the Nano use just as little when being used with a bubbler?

13. #35 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 27, 2015
    Sorry guys I know I've been posting a lot. However I can't find this info on their website, and I was wondering if anybody knows where 7th Floor LLC is located. Thus if I order a DaBuddha where is it going to be coming from?

I was pretty stoked about the bubblers and everything, but I realize that, that is going to be way more breakable parts then I want to deal with xD. Also by the time I ordered a Nano, the GonGs, and a water pipe I am going to be a decent amount over budget, and while it would be doable after a while, it sounds more awesome to just get DaBuddha for 210 and have everything I need. Plus my woman will be more happy because its within the budget, and not as much breakable. 

Going to order the DaBuddha this evening as soon as money is on the card, so stoked. I just wonder where LLC is located and how long it will take to get here. 

I might have to borrow a cam from somebody to post some pics when it gets here. 

:edit just learned they are located in Colorado. 

14. 7th floor is in Colorado Springs Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Good news! First off I'm no longer hopped up on pre workout drinks. Looking back I think I shall hold back on posting while on those in the future xD. Anyways I am for sure getting a DaBuddha. I've been looking through all of the posts on it at FC. Seems a lot of people have been using the glass tube for the LSV with DaBuddha, or even one of these from the E-nano website http://epicvape.epickai.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_68&product_id=89

Honestly I've never been worried about vaping through the whip, however using the direct draw glass stem for the EV-2 with DaBuddha will put the herbs further away from the heating element possibly making buds vape longer. At the very least it should allow for more options,  and if not it will at least be a all glass path with very little added cost. 

I believe I would use both the whip and the glass stem pretty equally, but I'll have to wait until I have it to see for sure. Also I prob wouldn't be getting the direct draw for a few. 

Anyways I think the biggest thing is that there will be options with DaBuddha, and I won't be limited to the whip. not that anyways has told me that, but yeah, I am stoked. My woman will be getting off work soon and then she will be on her way to put money on our card. Then DaBuddha will be ordered. I'm not to far away from Colorado either ( Billings Montana ) so it just might be here by Fri or Sat. 

On a side note, that dude in your avatar needs to eat something Otroo... Lol

16. Heck save up some gas money and go pick it up and make a weekend out of it. Pick up some recreational and then grab your Buddha. Just take i90 to I25 south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Lol you made me laugh. I just got back from my 2nd workout of the day, and I am soooo pooped. Is it sad that I came here to check on you people before I am ordering DaBudda? To answer my own question yes, yes it is, but in an awesome way xD. 

Honestly that would be an awesome option, if it was a real option. I bet Colorado is so awesome right now, I don't know if I would ever leave! How about one of you fine Colorado people pick it up for me and meet me half way. You can bring some of Colorado's finest and we'll make a deal. 

In other news this rice is fucken awesome, and yes, I do mean fucken. 

18. So last night when I was about to pull the trigger I got a horrible migraine. Probably from pushing myself to hard. Had to lay down in for the rest of the night to fight it off. Anyways, I've just now ordered DaBuddha.