E-Nano epic vape or Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 22, 2015.

1. #1 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    Hello people. I am torn between the E-Nano, or the Da Buddha.
    I don't need a portable, I want to be able to get big hits. How much more bud does the Da Buddha use compared to the E-Nano? Which can you get bigger clouds from? The longer I can make my bud last the better, however I really like the look of Da Buddha. Heat up time is not a concern. How durable are the two units? Finally, which do you prefer personally and why, and what else can you add to the discussion?

I was honestly basically decided on Da Buddha because it looks awesome, and is just fun, but then I read that the E-Nano makes your herb last a crazy long time, and that has me torn. At this point I could go either way.

On another note, its going to be awkward if the E-Nano wins out while I have this name.

2. #2 Hated, Jan 23, 2015
    The nano is very durable, Ive dropped mine pretty bad a bunch of times and theres little to no wear. Efficency is great I can get over 5 "hits" with as little as a .03

Personally I don't like whip style vapes so im biased against the DBV.

Do you have a water pipe ? If you plan on vaping through water an LSV is another one to consider. Reason I say that is because the transfer wand is kind of awkward because its too big.

3. Thank you very much for your useful input. I do not have a water pipe, and will prob never own one. I have looked at the LSV but I don't like the idea of pulling that glass tube off while tipping the unit upside down to have to stir it. I often vape at my pc and that thing seems like it has a big span with that glass tube attached and I am afraid I would hit it on something and break it. It also just seems like a lot of work, I'm sure a lot of people enjoy it though.

I am also aware that a very small amount of plant matter gets pulled through the screen and DaBuddha as well. However I believe that before I got a water pipe to filter that out, I think I would get this. http://www.vapolution.com/collections/all/products/inline-infuser I understand that its not made to filter that out, however I think it might have that affect as well as doing what its made to do. I'm not sure if it would though, maybe this is something else somebody can give some input on. 

At this point as far as the unit itself goes, I believe I would like DaBuddha better, However I can not say for sure sense the only DaBuddha I owned was pretty busted up, and I've never touched an E-Nano. Even though his is the case however I really like the idea of being able to make my herb go further with the E-Nano. 

I am also surprised more people don't want to weigh in on this. Maybe that is because I came and made an bit of an ass of myself under the name DaBuddhaBroke because I was upset with myself over my bad choices, and the shipping policies of a certain reseller. 

Naw, I don't think that's the reason.   I think the bigger reason is that you're asking for comparisons between two VERY comparable vaporizers.    Being that their both great, I don't think that a bad choice could be made here.

5. Yeah man I am so very torn I don't know how I am ever going to pick one xD. People you don't have to choose one, just tell me what you love about them, or something. xD

6. #6 otroo, Jan 23, 2015
    I have a SSV which is basically a Dabuddha just looks different I can vap .1 to .15 on her and I get pretty high. I mean the difference in using it is pretty minute if you can make a gram last 8 to 10 loads I think you are doing just fine. As far as getting little bits of weed in your mouth that usually goes away after one or two hit and the amount is not very much. I don't want to sound one sided but I have never used the E-Nano now if you want to compare it to a MFLB then I can help you there. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thank for your input! I've thought about the MFLB but I want to stay away from any batteries, unless it can be used while charging, and with no battery while plugged in, in case the battery should fry. MFLB does look and sound pretty awesome from what I've read/seen though.

I'm about to sit down an watch review after review on the E-Nano on youtube and other websites. We'll see what I find. 

8. #8 lwien, Jan 23, 2015
    I had the Buddha and while it's a great vape, I really don't like sending my vapor through a long whip made of rubber or silicone due to increased surface area for condensation to take place as well as the silicone/rubber can impart a taste of their own.    I have the same issue with bags, so for me, I'd go with the Nano.

9. #9 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 23, 2015
    You know the meme pic with the dude from Lord Of The Rings who says one does not simply, and whatever afterwords? Somebody needs to make one that says you do not simply pick a vaporizer, and post it here. 

That is another good point Awien, that glass path of the Nano compared to the whip path of DaBuddha is pretty major. I still need to go watch reviews but I haven't made it off of this forum yet xD.

10. They have a plug in adaptor for the MFLB but I have never used it. My problem is my throat is sensitive and I cough a lung up while using it. It does get me nice and lifted.

11. #11 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 23, 2015
    Yea I have seen that as well. The only issue I have with getting the MFLB and the charger, not that it would not be awesome, but is that by the time you spend that much it isn't going to cost to much more to get DaBuddha or the E-nano. Thank you very much for pointing that out to me though. 

In other news I have decided on DaBuddha and I am very stoked to save up enough to order it. Maybe I'll figure something out and be able to order it sooner then I think. 

I wonder what vape batman would use?

12. He would use the Silver Surfer lol.

13. Lol good stuff. He would have to get one of those custom ones with bats or something on it. 

14. Looks like you've decided on DaBuddha. Always heard good things about it. I've never used one, so I can't make a comparison.

But I can say I love my E-Nano. Had it since Nov. It's cut my consumption quite literally in half. Plus the flavor is amazing.

Good luck with the new vape!

15. #15 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015

What were you using before the E-Nano cut your consumption in half? Lol just like the other guy said when I talk to you I hear that dude's voice in your avatar. He has a pretty uniqe voice. xD 

:edit crap I should stop liking every post that somebody posts in my topic lol. 

16. My vote goes to e nano strictly for the vapor bonging.

Attached Files:

17. Would be awesome for that but I never plan on owning a bong. I can't wait to see what Walter was using before his Nano started using half as much herb, or if he was smoking before. 

18. #18 lwien, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015

For what it's worth, when I went from my Buddha to my Purple Days, my consumption was cut in half as well.    The PD, which is no longer in production was a log vape as well............much like the Nano.

The Buddha is a great vaporizer but it's not known for it's effiency.

19. Does the Nano lose any of its efficiency when run through a small bubbler? You guys are making me torn again xD.

20. Enano all the way. Andy will hook you up with a great vaporizer that will last year's at the least. The basket screens in the gong and stem are awesome. You can easily adjust how far your material is from the heat source. Efficiency is great like everyone has said. I would also pick it over the da buddha. That hose would turn me off quickly. I don't using them to hook up say the vapo 2.0 to glass but that's about it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app