3DS Owners Unite

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deleted member 126965, Jan 22, 2015.

1. I haven't noticed many people talking about the 3DS, which got me wondering: does anyone on GC own one?  I'd love to connect with some blades over games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing and SSB4.  So does anyone play?

2. #2 bongtokes6200, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    yep, i got ssb and pokemon y lets trade pokemon n beat each other up. how do you add friends tho lol?

3. We have to exchange each other's friend codes, which is located on your player card in your friends list.  Once we both enter them, we're good to go!

My FC is: 0447-5165-2345

4. I've been holding out for an emulator but I'll probably end up getting a N3DS with Gateway.

5. Pokemon is the shit! My FC is 1435-6068-0166! Let's trade or battle!!!

6. I want the XL really bad, but I can't justify spending that much on a system right now...

7.  I really wanna get one also. I used to have a DS and played all the time! I sitll have Final fantasy Tactics A2 for DS and it is so much fun. Can 3ds play ds games?

Yes, it can.

9. Someone donate me a 3ds so I can buy wax instead of actually buying one. Do it for human kindness.

10. I love my 3DS, I started playing Fire Emblem Awakening again today :)

11. I play pokemon, smash, mario kart. I'd h ave to get my system for the FC

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Do you play omega ruby or alpha sapphire?

13. SSIV is still the best game on this platform imo, I picked up smash bros few week ago and am finding it a little random/tedious for a fighting game, not given up on it yet thou.

14. I love my 3DS, I'm playing Persona Q on it right now :D

15. I've owned one for a couple years now never played it at all. I was bored and decided to try monster hunter 4 ultimate....im addicted haha. I also went down and upgraded to the new 3ds and picked up xenoblade chronicles which I am now also hooked on. Put more hours into the last two weeks than I have since I bought it.

On a side note, I opened the new3ds box, took the thing out and played with it for a bit, then I went looking for the charger cord. I spent about 20 minutes turning my living room over before I realized holy shit they didn't include one...I mean that's fine for me I already have a charger but what about first time buyers? To not include a charger cable with ANY piece of electronic equipment especially one with a charger that is specific to that brand is just insane. I wish I had of known before I bought it as I would not have made the purchase, hate to support this type of nickel and dime bullshit, but oh well I doubt nintendo needs any help digging their own graves at this point.