Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc levels vaping oil vs flowers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sicklnlove, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. know this might be a dumb question to most but I would like some info. I recently started using liquid gold medical grade oil and a vape pen instead of smoking. I know the oil has higher levels of thc but I'm wondering if I take a small hit 3x a day is it putting more THC into my body than smoking a small bowl 3x a day? Im asking this so I know how long it will take to test clean for a job related tests a few months from now. I know how long it took to test clean with smoking but vaping is new to me so I was wondering if it will be the same. I feel the same amount of high from a small hit of vape oil as I do a few big hits of smoking. So does that mean it's putting the same amount of THC in my body? Or more with the oil because it has concentrated levels.

2. one thread is enough for this question, do not spam the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.