Organic cloning

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by dizzyDnutz, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Have any of you tried using honey as a rooting agent? Or heard successful stories of this? The honey I used is very organic. I'm very new at cloning and my last attempt to take two cuttings failed. I had read around the net using honey was great so I rolled the tips in honey. Maybe my technique was not good. I have one feminized plant to work with. Hopefully I can get this right.

2. I have not tried honey only methods I have tried and worked with 100% success was.. with my diy cloner. I have used aloe gel straight from the plant. Pierce it into the aloe leaf for a couple mins then put into cloner. Tap water right out of the faucet works very well too. Filtered water works but seems like tap water roots better/faster. But I have used all of these methods. One thing to try that I also have tried for the hell of it is a splash of bleach inside the clean cloner with your clones. Don't over do it. But a half capful in 3 gal rez works great. Will eliminate the black mold or black spot disease that can happen. This method also works with amazing results.
    I would try to ditch the honey and use it for some type of rinse in your grow during flower stage.

3. I do have an aloe plant leaf I will use this evening. No more honey. Hopefully these will take. This is a good,thread. Thanks for,the contributions.