Going to work high ????

Discussion in 'General' started by AZG, Jan 22, 2015.

1. I can usually function really well when im high. I always try to go into work high when i get the chance lol. I really like cooking when im high because its all just muscle memory at this point. I still fuck up sometimes, but i dont get paid enough to put up with this job sober lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I used to do landscaping and that was the best job to smoke with. I miss that job sometimes and how fun it was while high as fuck.

3. #23 Deleted member 646086, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    I will be doing some labor work for a bricklayer/stonemason who is a friend soon, and Im still sort of ambivalent about smoking before work since we start at like 6am. Plus I want to completely utilize the time spent working to learn the skills of the trade and be able to completely focus, and hope to complete an apprenticeship someday (Nothing against others who are totally capable of performing/learning tasks while high and/ or don't get lazy.. personally I don't have that ability) But surely a large part of the job is physically demanding and will suck sometimes. It is tempting to experiment with since I won't really have a boss yelling at me or customers to interact with.

4. Well I deal with heavy machinery and lots of numbers at work so smoking before isn't even in going through my mind when I wake up.

Personally the way I look at it, if you have to get stoned before work your job must suck/you hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I work security/first aid, If its the weekend and no ones here Ill smoke it up at work but during the week when theres peoples lives on the line thats a no no

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

6. I try to go to work everyday high. When I don't, the people I work with think something is wrong with me. Plus it's just so  much more enjoyable driving to work smoking a bowl and a couple cigs before getting there. It's a lot easier to deal with people and other things at work while stoned. 

7. I'm a machinist and find I do better work when high cause I'm more focused

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. When I worked at Walmart as store standards/ cart fetcher, janitor,large item assistant.

I would toke up, and sometimes other employees, during the last couple hours before closing well bringing in carts. It was awesome I could be mind fucked to all hell. And just let the auto pilot take over

If I got stoned there would be no carts to bring in for the last hour lol. And if I didn't well we would sometimes get locked out well bring in in carts...... Good times.

9. I'm a machinist too. 3rd shift. I lightly puff on the vape all night at low temps to get a nice buzz. Getting high doesn't affect my function anymore I'm just more relaxed and focused like you said.

If I don't have any setups I'll get extra high and just listen to music, podcasts, and chill on GC while I run my machines. My boss smokes bud too so it's chill af.