Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single-use canna butter using wax.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SkyKing77, Jan 21, 2015.

1. #1 SkyKing77, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    • Use a metal tablespoon and put a piece of butter in it (filling spoon 1/3 to 1/2 full)
    • Add a piece of wax - about the same amount you would use when vaping (size of a grain of rice)
    • Place spoon on top of electric stove element and set stove temperature on low heat. ("'2" on my stove)
    • I used a digital thermometer to verify the mixture remained between 220 and 250 degrees F.
    • After 20 minutes the clear mixture began to show particulate, after 45 minutes, there was a brown "dust" floating in bottom of spoon.  Remove from heat after 45 minutes

If the mixture appears to "boil" the temperature is too high.  Stir the mixture periodically.

Spread wax-butter on your favorite food and one hour after eating, you'll reap the benefits!  (The high was more complex yet just as powerful than if the wax had been vaped).  

I did not experiment with reducing the simmer time, so it may be possible to get same results with less than 45 minutes simmering.  I'm assuming the results would be similar with "Shatter" or other concentrates.

What makes this nice is there's no smell, no mess, no straining and butter has no bad aftertaste.