The Sublimator

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Joyetech, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hey blades, just wanted to let you guys know I just put in my order for a Sub at PlanetVape!

Expect an edit to this thread with either a written or video review!

2. Nice!  I'm am jealous, always wanted to buy one for myself.  Promote it!  The owner isn't allowed to ;)
    View attachment 135534

3. Is that what happened after the legal sht got through with? I've been trying to keep up with him, I just never thought I'd be able to own a sublimator... I see his IG posts and it sure seems like promotion to me..? Either way, I will do my best to get word out as I know this vaporizer can take pain away in the snap (pun intended) of a green finger

4. Not sure if he cant promote now but after enrico got out of jail he wasn't allowed to do any promotions for his company.(heard this about a year ago.)

Make sure to get some pics once you receive it :)

5. Will do. 3 days to go. I'm stoked and scared at the same time. I'm coming off an accidental 2 month tolerance break, so we'll see how anxious I get after a single rip 0_0

6. Im jelous
    Wish I could just start over and buy one of these.

7. I want one.. Someday.

8. tracking shows it should be at my doorstep in the next two hours :))

I'm going to use it for around a week and get some opinions in

I've had mine since it came out.  I don't use anything else much anymore.  This is my daily unit.  Its very good.  Most of my friends really look forward to using it because its a one hit killer.   Have fun man.  Throw some pics up.

10. I just got it from my doorstep :D

Have some Ocd compulsions to do and then I'll get right to burning off the oils and throwing those pics up :)

11. This was about as good as I could do during my sesh... this should give you an explanation of how hard it was to take decent pictures after usage of the Sublimator

[​IMG]

As you can see, I got the titanium model, which doesn't exactly require too much extra heat up time.
    It provided me just enough time to go make some bacon for the extreme case of the munchies I got after my session.

[​IMG]

These were around the size of hits I was taking. I just got off a two month tolerance break with about 4 small vape sessions in between.

[​IMG]

Around .1 if even that, was enough to send me into euphoric space, with no given OCD or ulcer pains whatsoever. I am truly thankful this product was innovated. I see my future being brighter MEDICATING with this device.

Thanks Enrico :) :smoking:

I just want to post and say how happy it makes me that there is something out there that helps you with these problems. Vape on my good man

13. Is that the adapt-a-sublimator kit?

14. Awesome setup!  What did that cost you if you don't mind saying? 

15. Thanks bud:)
    Given ocd will be with me for life, the next day after, my compulsions are extremelyyyy relaxed. it doesn't take much effort at all to break free of them. Again, thanks.

16. indeed it is. Ti Apollo kit.

Around $630CAD shipped.

17. Dude, you right now have 420 posts xD.

18. Happy to say I have just placed my order for the  XLR 2.0 kit.  So pumped, hope it arrives before my bday.(march 13)

19. You will not be disappointed at all brother🙌

20. I would like a more detailed review, written or video.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum