Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Returning to my roots ( intro)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sunsetviews, Jan 21, 2015.

1. #1 sunsetviews, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Hi there! So I'm seeing the "Old School" avatars, thinking " Hey now, that's me!" And I found my way to this thread...
    I grew up in a canna-friendly house, ( dad smoked daily, mom sometimes) started getting high with older siblings at 13....smoked here and there until I went to college where I began my daily habit, met my husband pulling hits off his 3-foot bong. That was 25 yrs ago. ;) We stopped our partying ways and raised our family.
    I went 15 yrs without partaking AT ALL. Not a single hit.
    Then I got sick & guess what is the only thing that helps my neuropathy & severe pain?
    So now, after all these years....I'm back & will never go away again. Ever ever. ;) ( There's a big story there, but this is enough for now.)
    Some things that are different than 15 yrs ago...
    Prices. Holy Bud! :(
    Laws. :) TONS of progress made!
    Vaping! I don't get it???
    That's all! It's been fun reading here on GC....My dr said I need to laugh a lot, and this has been good medicine!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 BloodBooger, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    Fantastic! Welcome, one behalf of all Grasscity residents!

3. #4 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    [​IMG]

To GrassCity and back into the Cannabis Club.
    Can we also welcome your husband back?

4. Thank you! :) Yeah, my darling hubby deserves a welcome back. He's not using it daily, but definitely now and then. :)

5. Welcome back! I stopped for about 13 yrs due to having kids etc but something was missing from my life...lol welcome to the over 40 smoking crowd..it's all changed from the olden days

6. Vaporizing is like smoking, only you dont get smoke you only get vapor. The herb is heated to a temperature lower than burning temp but high enough to activate the thc.. you inhale it.

The whole purpose behind it is because it uses less of your weed, and its healthier.

7. If prices are getting you down maybe try your hand at growing. There are is lots of guides on this site on how to grow successfully and discreetly. After the initial set-up costs it's much more affordable and if you grow outside it's practically free once you get your hands on some seeds.  

8. #9 sunsetviews, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    I am way too lazy to grow my own herb >blush< but I think it's a totally & absolutely stunning craft to own. :)
    I'm more of a locate the nearest med center w/the friendliest tenders/consult type of gal. :)

9. Welcome to grasscity and the stoner community in general!