Got my first Cannabis caution- I Need Help?- Aussies

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by XavierTD, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Today I was at the shops and I was sitting on the bench waiting for my girlfriend to finish her shift. Anyhow  as i was waiting I was approached by a woman who showed her badge than identified herself as a constable and wanted to talk to me as she suspected that I was loitering than I told i was waiting for someone, She than jumped to a story about people hacking into ATM machines in the shopping centre and had reason I should be suspected. I told her wtf? she was a snobby type. After causing a scene she calls a male police officer to come and search me before clearing me of being a suspect of this alleged Atm hacking thingy. They found my joint in my pocket this was my first time getting done they told me I will be jailed next time. WTF??? Should i get a lawyer

2. Get a lawyer and sue the fuck out of them. They have no probable cause of searching you.

I got pulled over with a pound and got illegally searched. Got myself a really good lawyer, and got off scot free. Cops are fucked in Australia, but at the same time we have some of the best lawyers.

3. I am on this right now. True we do have pretty useless cops here I was jumped last year and had my phone stolen. This was reported to the Police and apparently they are 'tracking and investigating' a person who they believe robbed me, I brought this up to the police woman and she said Im going off topic than I said how about when she mentioned me being a suspect in ATM machine hackings because that is just random as fuck! haha