Six Iranians, including a general, killed in Israeli strike

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jan 21, 2015.

1. You can figure that one out J. You're a special kind of user here.

And I did post about the topic. I even humbly asked if someone could explain relations in the middle east. Who is Iran friendly with in the region and why you think they might have been with Hezbollah.

2. #22 Tom79, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Iran trains and support Hizbollah with advanced weapons for years.., for iran they are like a complete little army sitting north to Israel.
    Why? Israel and their country growth (iran), they are speeding in progress everywhere.. Hizbollah is just another wing (army division)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. J and Tom must cum in their pants every time they hear about anyone of Arab decent being killed by Isreal.

4. Maybe my police analogy was bad, how about this. If the UK and France participate in a joint military operation, does that make one the lapdog of the other?

I mean clearly their goals are aligned, that doesn't necessarily mean they cooperate fully.

5. This is serious ? lol.
    Grow the fuck up (with a smile) 👍

• Like Like x 1
  6. #27 Tom79, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    Let me fix couple of things..

2 Israeli soldiers dead in Hizbollah attack this morning. (5 cornet missiles on one isuzu truck..)
    The Idf attacked back Hisbollah targets, killing 11 (Hizbollah) soldiers including that Spanish UN soldier.

Things are heating up over here..

it's a perpetual furnace over there ...

• Like Like x 1
  8. #29 SmokinP, Jan 28, 2015
    Will be interesting to see how the IDF cope with Hezbollah this time out after their last embarrassing adventure in Lebanon...

http://gu.com/p/459jb

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

9. Embarrassing? lol.

Don't forget Nassralla is still hiding... many years now.. I wonder why.

Stay tuned 👍

10. You would be hiding too Tom if the Israeli state was trying to murder you. :)

Oh we both know what happened last time the IDF invaded Lebanon. Resignations all round in Israel... :)

11. Resignations all round in Israel (? Didn't get that..)

Anyway, from the last Lebanon war until the last Israeli attack ? Sorry friend, nothing much happened.. Israel is still here and growing fast, its clearly that Hizbollah goal of taking the north - failed. Again.

12. #33 SmokinP, Jan 28, 2015
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/world/middleeast/17israel.html?fta=y&_r=0
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winograd_Commission

Similar to how despite Israel's best efforts Hezbollah continue to thrive.
    A classic no win situation all round.

Let's hope this does not escalate any further, I would be v pissed if my Leb hash supply is disrupted. :)

Hope all your family and friends are safe and well Tom... Take care my friend...

13. Hezbollah is too tied up in Syria to be able to handle a war on yet another front.

I haven't heard a thing about 11 Hezbollah members being killed during this round of Israeli attacks. Just the UN peacekeeper. Not even in Israeli news. 

15. A Spanish UN peacekeeper serving with the Unifil monitoring force was killed in the border clashes. He was named as Francisco Javier Soria Toledo, aged 36, from Málaga.

Roman Oyarzun Marchesi, Spain's ambassador to the United Nations, blamed Israel for Toledo's death. He said: “It was because of this escalation of violence, and it came from the Israeli side.”

The Security Council condemned the peacekeeper's death in the strongest terms and offered its deepest sympathies.

http://gu.com/p/45ac4

• Like Like x 1
  16. Your sources telling you a lot of things.. Hizbollah published killing 15 idf soldiers so i wont wonder.

2 Israeli soldiers killed, 7 wounded. 

That's what I am hearing. Israel has confirmed also. Plus one UN peacekeeper killed by Israel. No Hezbollah fighters killed since the original attack by Israel which killed 6 Hezbollah and an Iranian general.

18. Just more proof that UN peacekeepers are useless in times of turmoil.

That goes without saying, may he RIP.

19. Useless ?

What fools launched rockets at the peacekeepers ?