Anybody have skin desease?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by padawan001, Jan 21, 2015.

1. hi everybody, so i just wanted to know if a couple of you guys are living the same struggle as me in your everyday life.Its been 2 year now that a have a skin problem that called rosacea and its really hard on my mind and myself.So i starter smoking this magic herb and its helping me a lot everyday.Do you have anything like this?

2. i have something similar but on my upper arms and shoulders instead of my face. Idk if it's a specific disease but it's annoying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 birain, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    I have another problem with my skin. My face was full of pimples. I didn't know what to do - some diets or anything else?

4. Some.scientists theorize that humans shouldn't eat dairy at all

But regardless many many people are sensitive to dairy in many ways.

I am actually allergic to milk (not lactose intolerance) . My throat will swell if I day cheese or yogurt or anything dairy.

Many people are lactose intolerant and there are plethora of other types of sensitivities toto milk and other foods.

-yuri

5. yes, I also heard  about this theories 

6. I have eczema :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. i have dermatitis seborrheic, and I believe it's caused by contact with dogs (fur) and ingestion of soy itself or derivates. I'm following this diet called Paleo diet, but unfortunately I'm still allergic to soy and most farm animals nowadays (beef, pork etc) are mainly fed soy... so unless i'm raising my own animals i take there is nowhere to run. I've been through periods of time where I had no signs of dermatitis but at that time I wasn't even using tooth paste to brush my teeth...

8. Natural weed <a>ointment helped me a lot. Docs prescribed me a lot of ointments from many manufacturers, some helped, but not even one helped. Then my friend gave me ointment he made and it really helped. Only two things really helped me for eczema, time and weed ointment.</a>

9. I have eczema on my legs and hands. I must say since I've been making canna coconut oil. I've noticed when I got the coconut oil on my fingers filling the capsules of coconut oil my eczema was non-existent on my hands. Since then when I pass by the canna coconut oil I dip my fingers and rub some on my legs and hands. So far so good.

10. I get really bad dandruff and dry skin on my face this time of the year, if that counts. i've been using men's lotion to help with the dry skin and tea tree oil shampoo to combat the dandruff.

11. I know 2 people who have it irl. The Uncle of mine that's alive that has it has markings all over him. He's actually white but looks super tan with black marks on his skin.

12. Eczema. Weird forehead thing that idk what it is but gets really blotchy and blistery if I'm stressed or sweating, although that's starting to calm down randomly.

Terrible dry hands, multiple splits at any given time it's excruciating. Doing my best to figure it out but I hate this shit

13. Excellent product to help keep rosacea under control. I highly recommend it using dermalmd rosacea product as it is a great healthy remedy for redness!

14. Odd one but I get eczema-like scales/bumps inside my ear canal.. leads to really shitty itching and pain sometimes.