Australia: Dad Arrested for Giving Cannabis Oil to Daughter With Cancer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by garrison68, Jan 21, 2015.

1. #21 ProGMOII, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    I am not anti cannabis, I am anti quackery, I am anti stupid. Did you read the American Academy of Pediatrics link?

You may have wanted to identify my position before making petty assumptions.

2. I will go to jail if it is the price of giving some people some hope. I am a part of the medical system with a condition that the doctors can't fix. I have tried all of the poisons that their text books (written by drug companies) tell them to prescribe. I will punch a law maker in the face who tells me I can't do everything in my power to feel better about life. Laws are to protect people from harm.....for that to be the case they need to establish evidence of any harm I am doing by looking for alternative treatments......fuck the law!

If a person gains hope from the giving or receiving of oil.....it is a damn side better than sitting around bitching that Western medicine can't help. Let's not forget that most medicines are merely high potency copies of naturally occurring substances anyway. The idea is to make it synthetic so they can patent it cause you can't patent a plant. Look at hemp and cocaine as examples.

Yay put cocaine in high doses in medicine because it works....or how about we all take a low dose each day and have a better life. Problem is people can't make money from a plant cause they can't patent it so they steal its secrets for themselves and then ban it for the common man.

Also side effects are a creation of Western medecine.......we merely have reactions to plants and these things in their original unhumanised form!

Hope.....giving people hope.......it is as important as the medicine itself! Try having a seizure or watching your child suffer for years and then tell me how high your horse really is.... Feeling helpless is not something I do...I would rather help at any cost!

3. there should be a law that says if your law does not conform to common sense then you get punched in the face repeatedly. Love it bro!!! how many law makers would be fuckin round if they knew you were there to punch them in the face for non common sense practices. common sense law FTW!!!

4. from what i gathered on from peoples view. medical cannabis won't be addicted .and why people won't take it for a shot try by the way . no offensive - point of view.
    Joe