Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nyjets88, Jan 21, 2015.

1. If I had testicular cancer is that a qualifying condition ?  I had a tumor that did not metastasize/spread but it was removed about a year and half ago.  I am currently undergoing surveillance to make sure it does not come back.  Would this be a qualifying condition in the state of New Jersey ?  

Thank you for any replies in advance.  

Cheers! 

2. You can get a medical card, I recommend Death Star from garden state dispensary, I've never had anything stronger. Your doctor has to be a registered doctor to the state for medical marijuana so you may have to find a new doctor for a few appointments and just explain the situation. I got approval instantly after telling my new doctor I have Crohn's. I told him I would rather stay with my current doctor and he was cool with it, I just have to go back every 6 months I think