Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

plus cbd oil concentrates?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pitt412, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hi,

Has anyone tried the plus cbd oils from cannavest? I have been doing research on legal cbd due to the fact i am in a non medical state. Out of all the companys this one stands out, they won best cbd product at the cannabis cup in WA, MI and CA. They come in concentrate form, gold label has 233mg cbd per gram and the green label has 166mg cbd gram they both can be vaped/dabbed. If anyone has any experience with these products please post. Pluscbdoil.com

Thanks.

2. I recently tried the green label, taste is not great, it was a little chunky, but it did work it helped ease my stomach and my pain and put me in a better mood. I plan to order the gold label to try later this week! I dont know if i would recommend dabbing it though, when I tried to it kind of hurt my head a tiny bit. But all in all its a great product!

3. I purchased some and am looking for advice on the best way to get it out of its container and into a capsule. I was thinking about heating it a bit and then trying to suction it into a syringe.

4. #4 AjFincher, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    You can try scooping it out with a coffee stirrer, and then putting it into the capsule depending on how small the capsule is. What kind and size capsule are you trying to put it in? You can take the oil straight if you would like also, which is the best way. Heating it can be a little dangerous and if you heat it too much or too hot you might lose some CBD. Also suctioning it into a syringe and then trying to put product into a capsule that way may get messy and you'll lose some product because of the residue that will be left on the syringe.

5. I love the oil just alone by itself. Like the other guy said, the taste isn't that great, but it helps with what I need it for. You can dab it, but I've only ever dabbed the gold.

6. Spammy thread is spammy.