What type of greedy things do you do when it comes to weed?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Mid man, Jan 21, 2015.

1. If I'm with people I always offer to roll the joints so I get to spark them and no one I know can roll very good so I often get to.

2. I wouldn't say I'm greedy like at all with my weed..sure I do get tired of moochers though.
    Like if ur never gonna pitch in! or buy at all then GTFO :hippie:
    Butttt most of the time I'm pretty chill about sharing whatever I have an will borrow or give
    some away to those in need. Lol I'm like a martyr for the ganja XD saving lives, and getting high..
    But seriouslyyy I do grab little bits of fallen nug an save that shit for later. Ya keep savin the
    shit you drop, all those little bits will eventually equal a bowl soo while its not greedy I feel
    like its a little too um..thorough... :laughing:

3. There's an easy fix it to all this.....grow more then you can possibly smoke. I give it away all the time, makes me happy. I have to be somewhat reserved about it, to stay on the down low. But it feels good to not have to worry over it. It should be this way. It doesn't need to be people spending their rent $$$ to get stoned, or people stressed over putting a 10th of a gram more in a joint.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love sharing my bud and concentrates as much as the next generous stoner but if nobody is matching I'll leave just a little bit for myself to smoke later or in the circle.
    The main thing I'm greedy about is food. The munchies have never really stopped affecting me, even with a tolerance where a decent sized dab will only last ~20 minutes.

"A Dab'll Do Ya!"
    "When in doubt wiggle it out"

5. It depends on who you're sharing with. If I'm smoking with a stingy homie I won't let him pull anything sneaky but if I'm smoking with good friends or family they can pack or roll out of my sack, idgaf because they would do it for me.

When I was a broke stoner I cared a lot more.

6. Thank god we aren't broke youngins anymore, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 CanadianOrganic, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Lmfao I bet that's you ;)  :p

Also, why is there vitamin water falling from the sky? Bahahaha

9. I dont share my weed with anybody but my hubs. Too expensive to be handing out freebies getcha own shit!

10. You don't sound Jewish at all OP. Scraping your grinder, collecting roaches, we all do that.......now.

11. #31 Previsual, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    If it's my weed, I want to pack the bowl. Just a preference, but I also have no problem smoking my friends out who don't have weed just as long as I know that if I was out, they would return the favor. I used to be stingy and care way too much about people not having bud to match or money to pitch but now I'm like fuck it, I get a fat hookup, 70$/ 1/2 of dank, good job, and money doesn't matter. I just want to get stoned with my homies. Most all of them would smoke me out if I was empty too just because of my past with smoking them out. Also, if I'm really tight with my friends I'll give them weed for free if they're out if I know they would do the same. Trust me, you get good karma and more people want to chill with you. Although, if I find someone trying to chill just because I have weed, I immediately catch on and blow them off. If you're a homie of mine, I'll hook you up!
    I also find myself packing a shit ton of weed at parties because I always have the best weed at the party. I don't mind because a lot of people will match me but I end up meeting a lot of cool people at parties. I met this one guy last party and ended up having a deep conversation only to find out he stole my hemp wick lighter.

12. #32 RoosterCogburn, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    I always keep some weed to enjoy on my own after a party. When everyone fiending at 6 in the morning and weed is scarce I'm sitting there smugger than a mother fucker with my secret emergency stash. I usually have the most weed and dish out it out generously so I don't feel bad about keeping a gram or 2 on the down low when everyone's run out.
    A few others have started noticing and doing the same. We have secret after parties in my comfortable warm apartment instead of sitting around when the parties lost its magic

That feeling after finally getting into bed and taking a huge rip after a long night of alcohol and whatever else = Glorious

13. I never mind sharing if I have a lot of something. But even if I only have a little.. I wouldn't think of smoking without offering. It's a love drug, man. Share the love.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You sound fun

15. I pretend to lose a joint for myself