What type of greedy things do you do when it comes to weed?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Mid man, Jan 21, 2015.

1. #1 Mid man, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    What are some 'greedy' things you do when it comes to weed?

Before I roll a joint, blunt, or pack a bowl I weigh out the amount of weed I am going to put in the bowl (and when I am matching a joint/blunt with someone and we are at my place sometimes I weigh out both portions to ensure one person doesn't put in more than the other(or should I say less :p ))

I put .55 grams in a joint, .8 grams in a blunt, and .15-.20 grams in a bowl(tiny bowl). I would say this is more of a consistency thing, but some people think it's jewy (I like to get the same amount of joints off a amount of weight everytime.)

I also don't put filters in my joint so that I can collect the roaches and smoke them all when I run out.

I leave my grinder out in the living area at my apartment, so when my roommates have parties people use it. That way I can scrape the leftovers out of it later (and pick up any roaches they leave in the ashtray on the porch)

• Like Like x 1
  2. one of my weedmen doesnt like to match people with equal quality buds. he'll do it now and then, but if you go over with fire and ask him to match you some of his fire (usually purp or cookies) he'll say yeah sure and match you with some mid shit.

3. Just goes to show everybody is a Hollander sometimes.

I'm dutch as fuck and I think that's kinda fucked.

I'd never ask someone to weigh out their herb to make sure that we're perfectly matched.

I wouldn't smoke with anyone that would ask me me to do that either.

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 Mid man, Jan 21, 2015
    What a dick. Some guy got offended that I was weighing out our matches, and I told him: "Bro, I'm not trying to be a jew, but we have a tool here present with us why not do this right? *as I hand him an extra nug because his portion was more than mine*" And I told him like I tell everyone else:I don't care how much weed you have been smoking for how long you can't eyeball weight, especially specific weight.

I don't ask them to weigh it out, it's in my 'work area' aka my desk with all my weed shit on it. I don't bring my scale around and portion out people amounts, and I don't force people to weigh it out.. But if it's present why not use it? You don't have to, but just saying if you don't want to go through all the shit I'm going to put down an amount I think is fair, and if it doesn't look like the same amount then don't bitch because you didn't want to weigh it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. That shit shouldn't even matter when you're getting stoned.

Besides, weight means aboslutely nothing when bud qualities differ.

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Crony, Jan 21, 2015
    I guess when I'm smoking with my homies I don't really care about being "perfectly matched"..

It's more about just chillin' and getting stoned together and enjoying each others company, while taking turns packing the bowl.

• Like Like x 7
  7. I don't weigh out bowls or matches with more than 2 people

8. When I run out of weed I smoke my friends weed - but never all of it and I always replace within 24 hours. 

• Like Like x 1
  9. When I get a quantity of bud....I usually go through it and take out the best buds lol

10. I don't smoke with other people. I don't care about rotation or matching.

11. Honestly being generous with your weed will bring you the same satisfaction as hoarding it and more people will wanna smoke with you

You sound like someone whose been used and fucked over for weed x) or some extreme budgeter in which case id tell you to take a long toke to get the stick out of your but x) but aperantly you already do!

Do you really notice a difference in your bank account / happiness after all this effort

12. its not the money I like getting a consistent amount of smoke out of my stash

If I buy a 1/8, that's 8 sessions. 6 joints, 1 bowl with weed and 1 with the leftover roaches 

13. #13 killset, Jan 21, 2015
    Some people put way too much thought into smoking. Just throw some in a pile and smoke it. Who cares if someone threw in a bit extra or less. Someone asked me to split a joint and busted out a scale, I'd tell his ass to keep his shit or get on down the road, I'll roll the whole damn thing myself. Kind of an insult IMHO, its like your telling them they're cheap and you don't trust them. I don't smoke with people I don't trust

• Like Like x 1
  14. That is dam cheap down low dirty move OP! Lolz.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

15. I don't get why everyone is dicking on OP...sitting in my dresser are a few ounces of chronic that I got for pretty cheap from my friend who grows indoor , I live in an MMJ (well legal now) state where dank runs $10/g even o the street. point being there is plenty of weed and people to get it from. still though, whenever I am rolling up a blunt, I will scale out exactly 1.0 grams. if I am smoking with friends and we're rolling a blunt, I'll  do the same (i.e. both throw in a 0.5g nug). I don't see what's wrong with this behavior...if someone didn't have weed I wouldn't like banish them or exclude them or something, but I would still just take my scale and weigh out 1.0 gram to roll the blunt. if the blunt needs more, I'll add more too its not about that. I just like knowing what I am rolling up. if your friend came over with a bottle of hard alcohol and you guys were gonna get drunk, would you insist on using like, using a coffee mug over a shot glass because volume 'shouldn't matter' or is 'too much thought'? granted its not exactly the same, but it's the same concept. I don't do this with bowls though, that's too much work and I know with my pipe, they always end up being about 0.2g anyway. bowls just get loaded and passed around like nothing when friends come by. 

with the exception of a select few, I'll ask people $1-2 (or a beer) for a dab too. if it's someone I have never met or one of my close friends who shares all their stuff with me,  I won't. a lot of the dispensaries around here waaaay overcharge for their concentrate, but I have a friend who owns an extract company..thing is he lives really far away so getting there is a bitch. before I head there, I'll always ask roommates and friends if they want any, nobody ever does so I only buy enough to last me a couple months. but then when it's there everyone wants some. I don't like to say 'no' to people who ask, but I don't like spending hours driving either...so I feel like this is a nice medium. also we're talking $60/g shatter in stores, and I am getting it for around $20-$25/g, thats like nothing I can't see why people just don;t cop a gram, even a half gram to have on standby, you know? 

16. Always try to sneak that first hit, even if I didn't buy it.

17. Ehh. I'll smoke anyone up, but I wouldn't give bud away. Is that greedy?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. No, it isn't. I smoke people out but I wouldn't freely give my weed away. When I do smoke people out though, they smoke all my fuckin' weed. Pisses me off a bit.

19. Oh word, I don't see my friend that much outside of parties and volunteer shit. He never really has any at these functions, and I always smoke him out. Doesn't really bother me though, I just like to get high. He always tries to give me money and stuff though, so he's not just using me haha. He never asks either, I'm always like I'm about to go blaze, coming?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I sometimes save roaches for myself.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE