Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers sit-out method question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by invasion2, Jan 20, 2015.

1. #1 invasion2, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    So I read this: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/281831-firecrackers-quick-tutorial-w-pics.html and decided I would make some firecrackers. However, my roommates hate the smell of weed, so I decided not to bake them. 

My ingredients were: graham crackers, Jiff PB (16g Fat per tablespoon), Canola Oil, and a little less than a gram of some dank bud (Sweet Island Skunk for those who are wondering)

My method for making the firecrackers goes as follows:
    1. Put enough PB on the graham crackers to cover the whole cracker, and some extra layering.
    2. Sprinkle ground up weed onto PB and mix thoroughly with a toothpick
    3. Spray some Canola Oil on the PB to give it extra fat
    4. Wrap the cracker is plastic wrap 

I've let them sit for nearly a week. Will these work? Or should I heat them in the microwave for about 20 seconds before I want to heat them to make sure? Thanks.

2. That really sounds disgusting. Never liked the TASTE of weed....though the smoke is heavenly

3. #3 Fire Stone, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Here's my most recent firecracker attempt (tried making them once before differently without great results).
    I have a good amount of decent ABV saved up, so I figured I might as well experiment to see if it's useful for anything.
    I mixed about 5 grams of ABV with about 5 tablespoons of natural peanut butter/Nutella blend in Tupperware container, stirred it up well, & let it sit for the last 3 days.
    This morning, I spread some on 4 large cinnamon graham crackers (to make 2 sandwiches), wrapped them in aluminum foil & baked at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
    I ate one about 25 min ago, didn't taste bad, we'll see what happens...

4. It's been a little over an hour, feeling kinda spacey...Did not smoke or vape anything before eating, wanted to feel only edible effects.
    Will probably eat 2nd cracker sandwich in a bit if effects stay as they are now.

5. You need heat to activate the thc, without this you wont feel any of the thc effects and those are the ones you want.  Cant remember the temps at which thc-a is converted into thc, im am sure a quick google search will turn up the answer.

6. i think his firecrackers are probably ready to to be taken out of the ...sock drawer  by now

7. When I made firecrackers I never once heated anything ever and they always worked for me actually they were always too strong.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️