First Grow Ever- Canna-Tsu, Headband and Skunk. New here please feel free to chime in

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ptsdpatientseekingrelief, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Is that in addition to the box fan I've got set up in their rustling the plants green?

2. No fans here until they hit hps.....then its a hyper chamber with no actual fans for flower....just a small one to cool the hood and a blower to change elevation

3. Haha, mate that isn't my life sadly.I wish! 

I said god bless google images....I meant that I have "seen" 1000's of plants.....unfortunately not in the flesh lol. 

But if Strain Hunters ever need a bit of help, I will be the first to send my resume! ;)

4. Thanks breezy! I just had my first bowl of the day. That 50© Gram of Kush sure is nicccceeeee.

I missed the Google reference there at first. I was trying to imagine what job one might have to be able to travel and tend the finest marijuana on the planet. I came up with these possibilities:

A. International Drug Lord
    B. Scientist working to cure cancer with cannabis
    C. Legit US Dispensary Suppliers

Kind of bummed you just meant pics. I mean this is a forum you can be whatever you want! I bet you can come up with something more entertaining my friend. :)

5. I was honestly leaning towards B since you're so nice and active on the forum. ;) A drug lord wouldn't give advice to help someone grow their own. B)

6. Preparing for a huge blizzard hitting tonight. I don't have a generator so I hope we don't lose power for too long as I want my babies to keep vegetating until they're TREES. :)

7. Dont sweat in veg.....i have had clones sit in a box for days....come out and go right back to doin its thing.....its the flower power outs that worry me

8. You really think so green? I will be so bummed if this fucks up my grow. I want TREES! I have a wood stove so we'll still be toasty warm if power goes out.

9. Im 100% it will not herm in veg hahahaha.....ill give you clones if it happens hahaha

10. I hope you're right my friend! I'm more worried about my plants staying in veg then I am about the 55mph winds and blizzard white out conditions coming. It's really got me bummed. :( I hope I don't need clones but if I lose this grow I'd love some. It's fully legal in Maine to get clones which is good. Are you getting hit by this storm green?

11. you sir. are completely retarded. you do NOT smush your plants, and push them down. you top them, train them. and care for them. and they return it in weight. the only thing you need to toughen your plant is air flow. you need to re-think your "expertice". ive been growing for a damn year and I have done countless hours of research PREVIOUS to SMASHING my plants. DO NOT listen to this guy. he grows 30 plants to get what? 14Gs ea? when you could grow out one to produce 4+ Oz indoors easy. with T5s. I am byfar no expert, or even apprentice. But I can tell you your plants need love, and care, and they wont end up looking sh*tty like his. don't believe me? my first grow ever(taken outside rarely to purp from the cold) 5 gal. pot. all organic. she got all my attention for her lifetime:)[​IMG]

12. Another outdoor grower that does not lst.....fn clown shoes.....you sir.....need help because in the outdoors. ....your plant is pathetic

13. read what i just said. read it. i said it is an indoor grow. brought outside to purp. lmfao. and when my noobness can produce better plants than you. you need help lol. your veg looks like its barely hanging on. ive never had one plant have a SINGLE yellowISH leaf on them during veg and ive grown out and harvest 10 times. not just "seen" 1000 plants. ive seen 10000000. 

14. Rock on....when you take it out side its not an indoor grow dipshit... why are you here?...you said you top....thats not lst dipshit.

Those are yellow and losing chlorophyll .......dipshit

Attached Files:

15. your idiocity amazes me. I JUST LITERALLY SAID IN VEG, THERE ARE FLOWERS ON HER OBVIOUSLY. COME ON DUDExD you literally do not read what i say. yours were yellowing and losing chlorophyll in the first few weeks? mine never got one til the last weeks of flowering when youre supposed to get them. im here because i see you posting false information to all these new growers' thread. you think you are an expert when you obviously cant even get your veg down. i had that shit down first grow.. get it together or give up on the game, because you are not very good at it.

16. Whoa easy guys please no strife here I want to try and keep this thread positive. I'm not experienced enough to decide which is best so I can't pick sides. Just hoping to get some good advice on how to keep my fricken plants vegetating through this ass kicking blizzard. We're going to get walloped. Gov of CT has ordered all cars off the roads at 5pm, NY Gov ordered all off at 11pm.

What is a hermie by the way?

I look forward to helping other PTSD sufferers with the knowledge I gain here. :)

17. #58 greenthumbs21, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    you are the type of person that makes me better every day just because of your mouth....seen a million......nice plant bro.....its cute......let me know if you want to grow a p with a 1k.....ill fly to your door and school you.....and take your lunch money.

A hermie is a plant with both male and female genetic....so once stressed it will show both sex making reproduction happen

18. #59 ptsdpatientseekingrelief, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Just started snowing and blowing like crazy. Blizzard of 2015 here we go. Took some pics this morning of my green babies. Hopefully we keep power and I can keep them lit for 24 hrs. The Canna Tsu is the bigger plant (height is 1' today, 7 weeks from germination). My Headband grew up and out majorly overnight! The headband and Skunk are 2 weeks from germination. Any and all positive comments welcome! :)

Attached Files:

19. Time for some training and work out time for the big one