AdvancedLED XML 650,1000w HPS side by side Flo and Grow 12 site hydro Scrog..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Oh yeah Brada gotta increase your cal and mag availability your plants are able to use quantities they only dreamed up before LOL. I cant remember; you guys running co2? 

2. We gotta go all the way back to page five :) you gon go put up yeah? 

3. Well the plants have been growing like wild, I realy dont do much, added 20 gallons to the reservoir .

about PH5.9 790PPM  water temp was 55f after the top off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSQFiDFqCZs

4. Wow! I just can't get over how great the led side is doing. I'm loving how you have about as good of a side by side test as possible. There shouldn't be much argument any more as to what leds can produce.

5. I flipped the timers, these baby's can start flowering starting today. :D

I want a 2nd flow and grow too. doing soup in big batches is less work.

6. Snoop with water Temps below 60 do you notice slower growth ?

Well they dont stay cool for long and slow growth id not anything I ever see LOL. 

What the hell is slow growth?  BBBWWWaaahhhhhhh HA HA HA!

8. I feel like when my water is cold they grow slower I find that even 60 can slow them down

Maybe it's just me ..

9. yeah that does sound cold but look at the growth. Loving this side by side!!!

10. it does not stay cold for long, My basement is like a large cave so the temperatures normalize and stay pretty constant.

That water only stayed cold for part of a day.

11. Looking really nice, The Advanced LED is VERY impressive!

Why are you vegging with HPS instead of MH if you dont mind me asking? Since it appears you have both. Ive had good results using mixed spectrums and even HPS for veg, just wondering why you chose to.

Take care, and thanks for all the eye candy brother!

12. Subbed in now, I thought I already was lol 

Wow snoop you are getting some very interesting results here. That LED is really showing its worth 

13. Hey man

Chef.

14. Damn I was subbed to one of your old grows mate, how the hell did I miss this one? Another HPS LED side by side, awesome. 

15. did you get some good grub the other day?I had some broke da mouth fish tacos thought while i was enjoying them "I wonder if Head chef got the hook up?" and every time i see your post its all i can do not to go here and buy one! 

16. what's up dude!

looks real nice in here man..

did you veg all the way with the HPS?
    Or did you switch out from MH at some point?

Thanks for reminding me about this thread Chef, I had forgotten all about it 

18. #138 Head Chef, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Yeah I got a take away for two but just for me :D haha!

Will check that link now bro

Edit: ha a stapler! Random but I broke mine two days ago, may just get a red one ;)

Chef.

19. Well just wanted to show you how LED kicks ass and Snoop is the only one with a comparison grow that is pretty much perfect!
    With the screen splitting the two sides as you mentioned then it would be almost a lab environment :D

Chef.

20. This has been one of the best threads I've seen comparing led and hid. I honestly can't see anyone saying leds just aren't as good, or they can't producer more for less. Granted this led is a little pricey, but they literally put thay argument to bed, IMHO anyway