AdvancedLED XML 650,1000w HPS side by side Flo and Grow 12 site hydro Scrog..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Jan 20, 2015.

1. I always wonder how much heat comes off LEDs and that's a good idea to vent them

2. Well I would say the 1,700 watts of led puts out 85% of the heat that 2,000watts of HPS makes. LOL

There realy is no free lunch in any way shape or form. you still need to pipe in cool air and exhaust the hot spent air.

3. True that but its always good to get realistic numbers not the shit led companies try to tell me.

4. Getting excited for an update..... Soon I hope... i really want to see what you can do with this set up

5. My shit is rollin....

flowngrow81015.jpg

6. NIce!! I'm on for the rest of the ride!

7. Snoop will not disappoint.

8. Dont get it twisted i run 1200watt leds, 300led , 600 cooltube hps in 1 4x4 tent 2 1200s i have to run my 14000 btu thanks to amazon. Got for $181 with dehumidifier and heat remote. yeppp and receipt to verify not bs ... they screwed me on nuts orders keep leaking so ..anyway led will heatup .. i run ac at no lower than 77 and its just right.fans kickin along with 6 inch fans ...IMHO... NO PLANTS NEED OR SHOUD HAVE THE EXACT SAME AIR HUMDITY COOLNESS 24/7.. show me on grow that is outside has the same consistent ratio or air heat cool sun etc.. change it up.. try a test and watch they luv it. #growfact from 30 yrs back..

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

9. love the XML 650 so much I got 26 of them going in my basement... Love the power savings And the production holy F! First pull with 18 plants 14 lights I averaged 14.7 oz per light at 615watt draw... 8 week veg... 20gal finishing pot size

10. Organic bio bizz for fert line. I feed only by hand one solo cup at a time. I don't mix batches bigger than 5 gallons.

11. Have 5 White Russians 4 gorilla glue 4 black 4 Pineapple Express 2 Kandy kush and 2 blue widow

12. Sweet pile of plants!! I have a few Pineapple Express I jarred up recently myself. Haven't quite tried it yet... Keepin a journal here in the city?

13. I messed up and didn't... I have a 26 light set up 14 lights on the big side with 20 plants and then 16 plants on the small side under 12 lights. Last pull I did a full 8 week veg 20 plants 14 lights I averaged 14.7oz per 615w draw/light want to reach the 1lb/light (615w)

14. It's never too late to start one! Lucky you, nice big place it looks like... If only I had a basement~ I hear 1 LB/light is a doable mark for sure.

15. Anyone still around? Snoop? Any new pics?

16. He<span style="font-size: 16px;">l<span style="font-size: 20px;">l<span style="font-size: 20px;">o<span style="font-size: 24px;">o<span style="font-size: 28px;">o<span style="font-size: 28px;">w<span style="font-size: 30px;">w...</span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span style="font-size: 16px;"><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-size: 30px;">
    </span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span style="font-size: 16px;"><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-size: 30px;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">~GHG~
    </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>