AdvancedLED XML 650,1000w HPS side by side Flo and Grow 12 site hydro Scrog..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Jan 20, 2015.

I need to get with flo and gro by the end of this summer. I need my free time [​IMG]

Done with
    Moving bags organic mediums,
    Checking the ladies 2x a day
    Spending at least a half hour for each room to water. (sometimes daily) 
    Headaches

How's life Snoop [​IMG]

Growing grass, blowing glass and kicking ass man. Sitting on a nice stash with crops in and on the way. Going get a new garage/shop/glass blowing shop set up. I got the wife started in glass work. I planted a 5 in one apple tree the other day. Kids are good,animals healthy and happy.

Yea man , flow and grow will free up a bunch of time, its perfect. Add a nutrient computer with a distributor and a CO2 generator and all you would have to do after planting is some training and haul the lights up. :)

Its outdoor season so I have most of mine in the ground now. :D

3. Right on snoop!

I always know you're in the sun in summer so tend to give you your space, as I know you're a very busy guy!

Good to hear the family is good and that the man with the plan continues to make a stand! What has the wife made lately glass wise? That's so awesome dude!!

Always good to see you brother! Your videos are mind Boggling! Those plants look happy!
    :wave:
    ~ poke

4. The plants die tomorrow , there just cant be a bigger load of buds. This grow was easy and the lights performed excellent.

I will get a video of them, some fine kush gone crazy. :D

The wife made some flowers and little monster heads and mushroom shaped doodads.

Today is my birthday, Im 47, feeling very old. Hope to get lots of glass time in this summer and just lay low.

Happy birthday mate. There are a lot of blade's birthdays this month, mine included 

6. Happy birthday brother snoop!

7. Here they are on their last day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V-EyXFnQwE

8. It's only $500?!?!?
    Wow.
    What nutrients are you using?

9. I wish I wasn't scared of Hydro bahahaha
    I'd pick one up ASAP.

Hmm...guess I could do Lucas Formula

10. We ran general hydroponics floronova to flower.

Yea the flow and grow is foolproof.

What are you scared of exactly? I wouldn't recommend the Lucas formula. For radios of nutes I'd use the manufacturer's recommendation and for the concentration just keep the TDS stable by adding water or nutes to adjust it. It's way easier and way less work than soil

12. I always expect things to be 100x more complicated than they turn out to be. I will most likely be trying a few plants in hydro next run

13. #275 Peflora, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Hydro is so much easier to analyze (and correct) than other mediums

A lot depends on how many plants you plan to grow

I only grow ~ 4 plants at a time. I change my nutes  ~ 14 days in early veg, and 7 days from then on. In between, I either top off with same ppm nutes, or just water

Also, I flood a lot more often than 3-4xs per day, but my medium is fast draining

14. Would probably just mess around with 2-4 hydro plants for the first run.

15. Check out my thread for ideas

16. Thanks for the ride-along, snoop! 

I'm not sure if this is mentioned in another thread of yours, but how are you controlling the temp & humidity? 

As well as regulating the temp of the water res? Or are you just letting it settle to whatever it settles to? 

Its a cool basement and stays pretty steady. Hydro keeps the humidity up some, the fans keep it down some. The lights keep it warm and cool air from outside keeps it from being too warm.
    Keeping the res on the basement floor keeps water temps down and the plants drink a lot so they get some cool fresh water regularly.

All indoor is done for the summer It gets way too hot here, I will start getting clones going about late June to July for my fall indoor.

18. Thanks for the reply. 

I'm still contemplating between a flo & gro setup vs a DWC setup. With the DWC, I can easily DIY a setup, whereas I would probably opt for the same Titan Controls setup you have if I were to go flo & gro. Was there any reason that you went with your current setup opposed to a DWC?