AdvancedLED XML 650,1000w HPS side by side Flo and Grow 12 site hydro Scrog..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Jan 20, 2015.

I am LST the shit out of the plants, 3- 4 times per branch. The plants are just fucking huge, bud city comming on. My HPS plants in the other room are getting huge and frosty.

Glass is going well ordered 3 pounds of color, a blow hose swivel, a titanium pen for signing glass and A case (60 feet) of 26mm x 4mm tube.
    The new torch is sweet, I love it but need more gear, the $1,299.00 homefil , A mirage torch $1,725.00, a foot pedal $450.00.
    After that getting a lathe for glass is next. :)

Man Im so busy some days, I need to clone myself so I can keep up on everything. :D

2. Woot woot. Cant wait for the lathe
    Ill be ur clone brother!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Snoop... this is from Page 4 of this thread. I have to applaud you for doing this.

You are excellent at presenting data and images on this Board. This entire thread gives me hope for the
    future of our planet. California is expecting more drought this year and what you're doing is being
    socially responsible and applying common sense with your experience.

I have seen this process over 100 times in the flesh and can't grow indoors legally (Foster parent). You
    remind me of a guy I rely on in MI (you speak the same).

You are a Master Horticulturalist and a great presenter of this technology. This is good for the entire
    industry and you should be congratulated for having an open mind and being unselfish for presenting this
    alternative for others.

Mad respect to you, "Poke," and Greenladylover, and all who contribute here.

4. #226 rain dancer, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Thank you bro! Snoopdogg is the man. Its funny because sometimes im braggin about how cool snoopdogg is irl to a friend and someone over hears me and goes, whoa! You know snoop dogg!?!?!

LOL, :devious:

Heck yeah i do! :smoke:

;)

:lol:

5. #227 jarmstead, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Poke... that's funny. A friend of mine calls me "Snoop" but not why you'd think. I gather information and
    intelligence for my clients and have done so for 34 years.

I just knew when I found his "handle" on a thread that there was a 99.9% chance that I'd like him... before I ever read a word, saw a picture, or a video he presented. I like him more every time I read here and I am way over 100% by now.

6. Heya mate quick question about the xml 650, just posted the same q on pokes thread but figure you can answer it just as well?
    Would one 650 be too much for a 4x4 tent?

7. I dont think it would.

8. no not at all.

Just make sure you have secure hardware to hang it from.

9. Thanks mate there's 650 with my name on it!

10. Damn, right on.

Im gearing up to do my outdoor run and will be killing the lights for the summer. I thought about running them in the summer but its just dumb for me to use electricity when I have blazing sun for 5-1/2 months.

Ill be cutting clones off the outdoor mid summer and getting them ready indoors about july and have good clones to run next fall.
    Clones kick the shit out of seedlings, clones for the fat yields always.

I'm seeing lots more bud under the HPS. Its like the LED side was stuck in veg mode but its only 82 days so they have time to get fat, Im not pulling them till they are fat regardless of how long it takes. This is a no lose situation LOL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99p09pjVmZo

My other 2,000w HPS White widow X big bud  have some monsters under them that die this weekend, we are talking head sized to arm sized buds over there. Enough to hold me off that I will not need to harvest the Kush early at all. I will get a video of them in a bit and post it on my other journal.

11. "only 82 days'' haha

Hps sides cool, growing above the light and all.

Both side have some up and past the lights, LOL yea a bit overgrown.

Harvested my other plants last night, Im going to sit on a fat stash and hoard all my money to buy more glass blowing gear. High pressure homefil for filling my oxygen tanks.

13. that HPS uses almost double the amount of electricity, so I suspected it would produce more bud 

How many weeks of 12/12 are you on? 

14. If it didn't, those would be some amazing LED's

15. I think 5 or 6, im not sure.

16. Forgive my spam brother snoop
    [​IMG]

17. Its cool man Iv been so busy, crazy ass life. Have not had time to torch but 2 hours in 4 days. Ill try to get a video tonight. The kush is just plain ass starting to get fat, its short timing.