So bored sober

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by frankmilton, Jan 19, 2015.

1. The pliance^ HOLLLY

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

2. Get yourself a gym membership OP. That's what I did and honestly, had I not done that, I don't think I would have been able to abstain from smoking. Gotta do something to keep your mind off it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Best advice I can give is......jus stay busy n keep your mind off it...

Dont turn to alcohol either...n surround yourself w people tryin to good too

4. haha. The elephant in the room

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

5. Have some beers instead? lol

6. Or just grow up and realize being high 24/7 is unnessacery unless it's for a medical reason sobriety keeps the head clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. lmao at EVERY response :smoking:

8. Being sober sure doe's suck donkey ass..

9. It's all in your mind dude. Just try not to think about it. I know it is hard not to think about it but you just have to try. I'm currently 2 1/2 months in on a break because I'm looking for a job. It is not hard once you get over the hump but that doesn't mean you'll be tempted. You just have to fight that temptation when the urges come. If you let your mind stay idle and listen to the temptations, you will eventually give in because you made yourself give in. Instead of looking at this break as a sucky thing, I'm looking at it as something that will reward me two fold in the end. 1.) I will pass a drug test and have a great paying job 2.) I'll be high as balls after my break :D