So bored sober

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by frankmilton, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Havent smoked since last night and i feel like i cant take it anymore. I wish i could just pull my bong out and light up that pile of kief, shit.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yeah sobriety is a pain in the ass, but be careful about how you present this sort of thing. some folks here will come at you with some armchair psychologist analysis and say a tolerance break is just what you need because reasons.

3. You need to find something to distract you/occupy your time.

Go for a walk, exercise, read, paint, call your grandma and have a nice convo, play a video game, masturbate...

Whatever just don't sit around and be lazy it makes it much worse

4. #4 ForrestB, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Smoking weed just makes you okay with sitting around and not doing anything, do as others suggested just take your mind off of getting high.

5. all those are good options. i myself find that taking a walk or reading works better than you might think.

6. Shit, i know that i need to keep myself occupied, but the thing is that it feels like whatever i do, i wont be able to enjoy it without weed. Everytime i try to quit/take a break from weed, its this exact reason which makes it impossible to do. Today is my first day being sober in a long ass time, and i HATE it.

7. You need some strange.

8. But at the same time, it makes no sense to smoke weed, because my tolerance is so god damn high that i only feel the buzz for less than half an hour after smoking a few fair size bowls of straight kief.

9. Stop sitting on your ass and do something fun.... Sports, take a walk, whatever is fun for you.

Stop thinking about weed and live in the moment; being more productive will also help.

10. well then think about it like that, but like some said the most important is keeping busy find a new activity like a hobby or play a sport, when you're like 1 week sober you'll start feeling better, first couple days are the toughest.

11. Appreciating all the support from fellow stoners. I dont know why i cant keep smoking weed in moderation... I would quit for a pretty long time and when i go back to smoking, i just go all in. All day everyday.

12. Smoking with moderation requires self control expecially after years of heavy smoking, but when you start moderating you get higher and don't smoke as much weed but until your body and mind gets used to it like i said.. pretty shitty. Good luck!

13. #13 Nugagerube, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Y can't u pull out that bong an light up the kief ?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I find myself getting bored high if I'm just sitting around. Seems that's all I do these days though

15. I been smoking 15 years and I find theres definitely buds that'll make you lean one way or the other, one for couchlock and one thats like fuck it im gonna ride my bike.

16. Yeah, true that. Indica definately makes me not want to do anything. I can't even remember what sativa feels like though, because i've been smoking indica predominantly for more than a year now. Thats why im having a hard time taking a break right now, because im so used to being relaxed all the time due to effects of indica. I find myself getting fraustrated so easily now that im sober.

17. make a myspace

18. [​IMG]

Did I just time warp to 2002?

20. Take some LSD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum