Posted in wrong thread

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by dodgeram08, Jan 19, 2015.

1. If I posted something in the wrong thread can it be moved ?

2. You need to report post and request the post to be moved to correct thread.

3. How do I report sorry

4. there is a big green button that says report under the post unless your on your phone in which case i don't know you can also click hide to remove a post

5. I put a question in a thread and I don't know where it went, how can I see that I ever posted anything?

Click on your name at the top of the page and choose My Content.
    :smoke:

7. Ok cool thanks but why has no one replyed to my question? I wanted to know if anyone has had problems with hortulux 400w mh bulbs, I used this site 2 yrs ago and didn't have much trouble

8. That thread was answered, perhaps start your own thread in that sub-forum? Just use the Start New Topic button.
    :smoke:

9. This site is fucked up, I can't find any new topic buttons to start new, every time I tap on something it takes me to a different place, did this site change? It used to be easier

10. Where was it answered and who answered it? I was sent an email on your reply but that was it

11. I see that you have figured it out.