Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Probation.. (sucks)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Phyzikal, Jan 19, 2015.

1. yeah you're very right. smh the whole ass semester... :/ whatever I guess. Better to live to smoke another day. I think I have heard of that too. either way I should be clean now, so better to just chill. Its also kind of impossible to get a detectable amount of THC in your fat from people smoking around you right? cause I mean i still chill with homies that blaze but just don't take a hit. They all are cool about it.  I dont even think you can get a contact high unless you like hotbox a car lmao

2. LOL lowkey i wanted to try acid but thats not something i'd do often :p funny though, it really sucks how beloved MJ is fat soluable so it stays in our systems for so long.. smh why couldnt that happen with other more dangerous shit? I just feel like drug testing always targets MJ smokers smh cause people could be hiring cokeheads and alcoholics and never know about it... unfairl.

3. #23 As Above So Below, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015

I know how you feel! Amphet's only take a few days to get out of your system and you can even speed up the process via drinking certain things.

Hallucinogens can be tested for, but they are not part of the standard panel test. We all know the 2 major ones I'm thinking of.

Even those other highly addictive drugs (h) can get out of your system in around a week.

But god forbid someone smokes weed and gets a little hungry...

i've never seen somebody use whole and ass the way you do.
    when i read it i think in my head "whole... ASS..." but not in the same sense that you would say half-ass.
    does that make sense?

5. lmfao perhaps not ;D

I do have a big whole in my ass