The life of a smoker in Israel/middle east.

Discussion in 'General' started by emdeex, Jan 18, 2015.

1. hemp isn't the same thing as weed. You can't smoke hemp and get high. Hemp is from the same family of plants as marijuana and was grown in colonial America to be used for paper, oils, clothing, rope and can even now be used to make plastics and soaps. You cannot smoke it however, it is different than marijuana. You can get high from weed, but you can't make all the cool things with it like you can with hemp. So did the founding fathers ever get high? Maybe, but just because they had hemp plants isn't enough evidence to say

2. Love your comment.  But did you know...

1976 study by Ernest Small and Arthur Cronquist published by the International Association of Plant Taxonomy, “A Practical and Natural Taxonomy for Cannabis” concludes that both hemp varieties and marijuana varieties are of the same genus,Cannabis, and the same species Cannabis sativa. Further, there are countless varieties that fall into further classifications within the species Cannabis sativa.

Here is one reference. 

3. I definetly Pocketed that one, seems like an interesting read.
    I would like to get to know your actual smoking routines, when, where, how, with how many people, I'll start.
    Right now, me and 2/3 friends set in a kind of a small basement at my friend's, set by a radiator or something and just put music on and just roll talk 😁 thats about it, we're going through a rough patch but it's all under control:-]