Need parts for my bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Horsegirl, Jan 18, 2015.

1. I just got a bong from my friend but it doesn't have a bowl/slide. The hole is made of metal and internal diameter measured ~9mm. It also doesn't have any rubber covering the glass at the mouth piece. Can I make that myself? What would I use?

2. I'm gonna need you to sign a sexual conduct statement stating that you won't fuck any of the horses, do you have any issues agreeing to this?

3. Wtf lol.....

For the mouth piece no rubber needed unless you want it which IMO would be a weird thing to have on a bong.

As for the whole slide bowl, D stem. Could you post up a pic of the bong and a close up on the area your talking about

4. How do I post a pic using mobile?

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421630939.129341.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421630968.007868.jpg

Got it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Buy something real for 50 bucks for the sake of humanity.

7. Hmmmm I don't know what to say....other then you over paid lol...if you did

But yes. The bowl you want would have a tube coming out of it. rather then the more common bowls with a glass slide. Just put a rubber washer on the tube part of the bowl and press it for a seal.

Hope it works out but I'm with dafy_dank on getting something better

8. It was free. From what I can find. It's an original Graphics. Seems like it may be more trouble than it's worth to find the proper stem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Nope the proper bowls are easy to find your local head shop should have a few in stock. Its just the grommet / rubber washer that you would need to look for.