Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Turning ISO hash into an edible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FallenXIV, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area, first post.

Anyway. So I was thinking about trying to make a very small amount of ISO hash, mainly to see if I think it's worth the time to do, and I was wondering if it's possible to cook with. I assume if it is possible it won't taste the best, but really I'm just looking to experiment with the greenery anyway. Anyway, so I know THC binds to fats, so my main question is; In theory could I take straight up Iso hash, and put it in say, some pasta with butter/vegetables oil, and microwave it?

Really trying to find out if I can make an easy edible, with no more than 10 minutes of kitchen use if possible. If not I'll just cut out the end process of cooking, and just burn it and put it in my lungs.

Thanks. <3

2. That doesn't make any sense... cannabis is a delicious culinary herb; whereas I have never seen a cookbook recipe using isopropyl alcohol.

There's a way easier edible, which is to just make a big batch of canna-oil or canna-butter. Then you just have to add a pat of butter or splash of oil to your pasta or whatever, which takes way less than 10 minutes and actually tastes delicious. ;)

3. I know what's easier. I'm not dumb. But I don't have access to usuing a kitchen, and making my house smell like weed, hence looking for an alternative solution.

4. If you are not dumb then read the warning label on a bottle of alcohol and make your own decision. :)

5. Just smoke that ISO. Gotta used cannabutter if you want to eat it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 BuryMeInTrichs, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    Just because ISO is used doesnt mean that it will end up in purged QWISOhash...

Of course you have to make sure their is no ISO left, but you can definitely cook with hash and I would personally use coconut oil because it has a really good absorbtion rate and it digests well.. plus it tastes great and you can put it in anything or eat it straight.

Also, if you dont end up making edibles... then I would personally vaporize it and not smoke it

7. I'm not sure anyone in this thread besides BMT even knows whats being asked...

Sure you can cook with Qwiso. It's the shit because you don't have to strain the butter or taste plant in your peanut butter. My favorite is to take reclaim and then put it into peanut butter. It's the quickest edible I know of. Put some peanut butter into a little metal bowl. Put it over the stove on low or a radiator or something to gently heat it. Once you start to smell peanut butter and you see a couple bubbles in it drop in the decarbed oil or reclaim. Mix it until you can't see any of the oil. Put it back over the heater until it bubbles a little more and mix it again. Put it back over the heater and do it one more time. Then let it sit out overnight... 

It's not really that quick to make... But the cooking process is. It takes about 15 minutes to make besides forgetting about it overnight. You need to eat it on an empty stomach anyway, so i eat it with a banana in the morning.

Your best bet is to just dab the oil honestly. Cooking is for when you have things in bulk.

• Like Like x 1