Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

¿Bad, schwag or enjoyable weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NEXUS567, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Hi, im new smoking and i got very little experience about great, good and bad strains. My first good weed was Fruity Pebbles that it make paranoid and i was stoned badly for like 5 hours, no lie, and then like 15-20 hours of high after buzz feeling and with only 2 hits of that Fruity Pebbles, anyway now i bougth some Mexican Kush and it gets me high, almost stoned with only 2 or 3 hits, a great high but not the same as the Fruity Pebbles, with the Fruity Pebbles the high was mind blowing, kinda like i was losing my memory but remembering everything, i cant explain the feeling but it was great! i lost track of the songs i was listening but with a weird kinda super duper great feeling.

That same feeling happend me like 4 times with the Fruity Pebbles but only it happend me twice with the Mexican Kush, now i just get a heavy high, i feel like attach to the earth and i still can move but i feel kinda heavy, i still hear the music way different that when im not high, music sounds great but not the same feeling, now my question ¿my Mexican Kush looks enjoyable, bad or schawg? What i like about the Mexican Sative is that there is not an after buzz, so when the effect is gone, its gone... and i can do my job and with the fruity pebbles i need to remain in my home for like an entire day, doing nothing.. just waiting like 20 hours so even the buzz effect kick off.

The thing is that the Fruity Pebbles cost me $20 per gram, since a friend buy it from me and this Mexican Sativa cost me about $22 dlls the ounce, ¿what you think? if i still got a great high with the mexican sativa should i spend alot more money for the Fruity Pebbles or that Mexican Sativa do the job?

Here is a pic of the Mexican Sativa

[​IMG]

¿What do you guys think? Sorry for the long text, i think i was high :p Also i ask because i dont have alot of money to spend on expensive strains but if i want to know your opinion and take a decision of what to do.

And the Fruity Pebbles, (both photos are taken by me)[​IMG]

2. That's some good quality bud, especially the fruity pebbles. Yum...

3. Yeah the Fruity Pebbled is definitely a good grow. And I am in fact surprised at the quality of the Mexican street stuff. I mean it's not the greatest but the OP now can see just the differences between inexpensive stuff and good stuff.

That clean high from the Fruity Pebbles is what most people go for. But the intensity that modern breeding and growing can get out of marijuana might make some people paranoid. It's because CBD has essentially been bred out of the strain in favor of THC.

The essentially still wild genetics and outdoor grow tend to balance the cannabinoids and the CBD is what gives that anchored to the ground body stone but it also helps to dull the paranoia that excessive weed use can bring on.

4. The fruity pebbles looks great but the Mexican kush looks a little schwag-ish. But overall, for a beginner, I think those two strains are perfect for you! Great :)

5. Thanks guys, i dont smoke alot as i say i only need two hits from the mexican stuff but i still want that fruity pebbles high :p so im gonna buy an ounce of mexican sativa and storage it on a manson jar and one gram of fruity pebbles from special occasions, hahahaha. 

I bought 5 grams of that mexican kush 1 months ago and i still got like 2-3 grams, so yeah i smoke 3-4 days a week and i still got alot. I kinda like that i dont need to smoke alot and i hope that remain for life. 

More comments are welcome :D
    So the mexican kush looks good?

Oh that's how it always starts. And then you want to try different strains, especially if you can go medical, then some of the intensity and variety of just their tastes will get you trying more.

But besides that, if weed is illegal where you are and you can't go medical, then you might want to start looking at concentrates and a vape pen. You can even make ISO hash yourself. It's the ultimate stealth because of the tiny, tiny amount needed and since nothing is burning the smell dissipates almost immediately and it's way less "weed" like. And you can mix it with e-juice to completely mask the scent. Then everyone just thinks you're quitting cigarettes.

7. Yeah, in fact i want to buy the G-Pen Snood Dog (i hate snoop dogg) but i have seen very good reviews and a friend has one and he says that works great, he is a big smoker, he smoke alot and in trust him on some reviews, the G-Pen cost like 50 dlls on Ebay so it is cheap, i will switch to a more expensive vaporizer in a few, but i will buy that vaporizer.

In matter of fact my first strain was Purple Kush, then Fruity Pebbles and then Grape Ape... after that i switch to the inexpensive mexican kush,

8. don't get any vape pens, they're just heated coils and none are worth the money. People who own them are just in denial. Good choice on the zip and gram, i would see what kind of deals that you can get for the fruity pebbles in higher amounts, if its more than 90 a quarter then slap your dealer on the spot.

9. Oh, the thing is that i cant deal with the smoke and the taste of a bowl and i dont like joints because i dont need that much weed to get high and also a vape pen seems like good option to smoke when im in the street. The thing is that the smoke of the bowl somethings it makes me dizzy and that heated coils maybe help me to smoke it more peacely

10. its because you're inhaling hot ass smoke, and red hot coils combusting weed in plastic isn't going to make it any more enjoyable. Dab or get a water piece mane. Maybe your weed is just unflushed and really harsh, you never know

11. Oh ok... and what you think about the Easy Vape?
     [​IMG]

12. #12 JaysForDays, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Im not sure, i've never used one. I have gone through many desktop vapes though and they all do the job correctly. The more expensive the vape the better accuracy when it comes to temp

13. Bubbles what the fuck are you doin?!

14. hahaha, what?